Artists you want to stan, but just can't.

Started by zaiye9837, May 04, 2019, 12:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

MelMel

African Queen

I kinda stan for Beyonce but I Iike dragging her a bit too. :justabit:

Brit Brat

Quote from: GLO' UP on May 04, 2019, 10:16:13 PM
Quote from: ShujQuarius on May 04, 2019, 09:58:28 PM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on May 04, 2019, 09:09:47 PM
Beyoncé
!!!!

I love her music and artistry, but her stans make it impossible for me to stan. It's like no other woman can get recognition or any kind of credit, other than Bey.

Like yesterday there was a Shaderoom post showing that Kim K makes a minimum of 1M for every Instagram ad she does and the hive was like

"Well.... Beyonce makes more!"

Xxvbbbvvvvbbbbbbbbb

Does Bey even do Insta ads? Like, are y'all ok?
:udontlookok:

It's kinda sad, but yea.... her Stans are the reason why I can't fully connect with her. Because it's not really her fault or anything she does.

Good Morning Gorgeous

Beyonce. I've tried so many times over the years to be apart of the 🐝, but it just seems so contrived. I respect her beauty and talent, but B is so freaking overhyped and overrated.

Brit Brat

Quote from: mylogistics on May 05, 2019, 08:33:03 AM
Beyonce. I've tried so many times over the years to be apart of the 🐝, but it just seems so contrived.
This too

🦚

Damn bey really is that bitch. 23 years in. Wow!
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

RAY7

Yikes so a lot of people on here WANT to stan for Bey
thats dope 

Kaeli.

No shade Trey, and I'm not invalidating anything you're saying by any means but... how have you been a Britbot for so long?

the way they praise her for breathing 

NNNDNNDNDNDNDM

theyre just as bad as the Beys...well until she started flopping 

RAY7

Quote from: Poseidon on May 04, 2019, 05:03:32 PM
Since when do we "Stan someone"... you Stan FOR someone. Like what the fuck happened?! When did whites hijack this lingo and change this?
technically a white person started it which is Eminem with the song Stan. Then ppl on the Internet and social media took it over

🦚

Quote from: 89 on May 05, 2019, 08:41:04 AM
Yikes so a lot of people on here WANT to stan for Bey
thats dope

Wow yeah
——————///——————-

Brit Brat

Quote from: Dark Lady. on May 05, 2019, 08:41:53 AM
No shade Trey, and I'm not invalidating anything you're saying by any means but... how have you been a Britbot for so long?

the way they praise her for breathing

NNNDNNDNDNDNDM

theyre just as bad as the Beys...well until she started flopping
SSDDVVVHBHHHHHHHHHHGGGGFGGGGGGGGGGG

The Brits are pretty finished with Brit, in the sense that we're speaking. She's clearly not invested in new music/eras and commercial success anymore. Overall at this point, I think we just kinda wish her the best. The praises these days stem more so from moments when she seems genuinely happy and sparked. But the Brits are pretty harmless and unbothered. :dead: They're in their own world, but I never see them discrediting every other woman and artist like the hive. I think that's the difference.

🦚

The brits are the same fags that came out in droves to give RTW (G) and 4 bad reviews.

Just because yall been defeated doesnt make you any less a mess in this game of thrones.
——————///——————-