Ayesha Curry admits to not being sexually satisfied in YEARS

Started by HUGO, May 08, 2019, 02:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Kurama on May 08, 2019, 02:57:55 PM
But isnt that what she's speaking to? Feeling invisible and an extension of him rather than being HER.

Ppl concerned about how he will take this and him being teased but what about her? Shes the one dealing with it Lolz.
everything you're dealing with i isn't the worlds business lolz

Why would she be discussing her sex life on such a platform?

No

Navyman

RAY7

Don't see why she had to expose it to the world though 
now she gotta deal with him being embarrassed and bad at sex

Kaeli.

Now I saw her POV on wanting the attention from the other guys even though she was married. But yea... not sure why she would say this on a big platform :udontlookok: 

Kaeli.

Navyman

NVM.ABORT! ABORT!

I didn't know she revealed the last part also. I thought yall were debating about yesterday topic.

Navyman

Kurama

Quote from: GLO' UP on May 08, 2019, 03:06:47 PM
But isnt that what she's speaking to? Feeling invisible and an extension of him rather than being HER.

Ppl concerned about how he will take this and him being teased but what about her? Shes the one dealing with it Lolz.

No

I can see that too but idk. I dont think its bad.

Damn they getting a divorce huh?

fedswatchin

Bitch if I had Steph Curry I would NEVER be unsatisfied :kii: we could mess a million times in a Million new ways wit fit self

fedswatchin

This page on instagram, bayshero, drags Ayesha every other day. There's receipts of 'yesh tryna use him for viewers on her IG Live, dragging Steph's fans, etc. There's MESS there and I'm certain their page is on fire now :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: Kurama on May 08, 2019, 03:17:05 PM
Quote from: GLO' UP on May 08, 2019, 03:06:47 PM

No

I can see that too but idk. I dont think its bad.

Damn they getting a divorce huh?
:guys:

yummy

Quote from: Kurama on May 08, 2019, 02:59:29 PM
Plus she could mention it because that informs why she felt insecure. U got these fine ass girls after ur man all the time and he comes home giving you a whack fuck? It makes sense. We've all been there.

:udontlookok:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: animmai. on May 08, 2019, 04:05:27 PM
Quote from: Kurama on May 08, 2019, 02:59:29 PM
Plus she could mention it because that informs why she felt insecure. U got these fine ass girls after ur man all the time and he comes home giving you a whack fuck? It makes sense. We've all been there.

:udontlookok:
vvdffdfddfdfdf

BAPHOMET.