Jjjj did J-Lo slay!?! Or did she SLAY!?!

Started by AIDS!, November 23, 2015, 11:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

BAPHOMET.

Busting your ass because your ankles gave out doing some dumb shit isnt comparable to falling down some stairs getting caught on your wardrobe.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 23, 2015, 01:43:11 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on November 23, 2015, 01:41:56 PM
Quote from: FINE. on November 23, 2015, 01:11:07 PM
Fucking Death @ that one performance when she jumped in that mini car on stage

or her louboutions performance

s

late self.

i dunno if you were here when that song came out but the board was FUMING cause she got the song we wanted bran to had and then when she fell the WHOLE board was KIing at her .. ughhh good times

AIDS!

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 23, 2015, 01:47:10 PM
Busting your ass because your ankles gave out doing some dumb shit isnt comparable to falling down some stairs getting caught on your wardrobe.
:uhh:
She slipped on the ground as she came down
If her ankle gave out she wouldn't have been able to carry on :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 23, 2015, 12:15:32 PM
Yes the fuck Queen did. I was coming to make this exact thread because I missed it but my fucking Queen made me proud. She fucking reminded hoes she still has it and then when the camera panned to Ci, she was in awe of her Mother.

Gran ain't never fucking doing it or Cowriah
Boy if you don't get

JRocka

November 23, 2015, 01:50:18 PM #51 Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:51:05 PM by LiBra

oh the justification ...let's have a close up of what she was doing before she went down them stairs ...hmm looks like she was still dizzy from the dutty head spin she usually gives  :receipts:

Cowboy Nine

I wonder if dizziness is a side effect of Brit's meds

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: LiBra on November 23, 2015, 01:50:18 PM

oh the justification ...let's have a close up of what she was doing before she went down them stairs ...hmm looks like she was till dizzy from the dutty head spin she usually gives  :receipts:

bey kinda came back and slayed as usual  :raycharles2urmess:

AIDS!

Quote from: LiBra on November 23, 2015, 01:50:18 PM

oh the justification ...let's have a close up of what she was doing before she went down them stairs ...hmm looks like she was till dizzy from the dutty head spin she usually gives  :receipts:
hhhhhh
'Different!'
Both bitches took a LEAN to the ground and carried on dancing harder

She slayed nothing was basic about that preformance.  Parris and her squad never ceases to amaze me honestly

MAY

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on November 23, 2015, 01:47:45 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on November 23, 2015, 01:43:11 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on November 23, 2015, 01:41:56 PM
Quote from: FINE. on November 23, 2015, 01:11:07 PM
Fucking Death @ that one performance when she jumped in that mini car on stage

or her louboutions performance

s

late self.

i dunno if you were here when that song came out but the board was FUMING cause she got the song we wanted bran to had and then when she fell the WHOLE board was KIing at her .. ughhh good times

Ew. I'm so glad Brandy never got this terrible ass song.

Vonc2002

Losing ur step in the middle of a routine is one thing but JLO hair ain't  never been chewed up by a damn fan that's for fckn sure LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw