Halle Berry Calls On Fans To Help Get A Solo Storm Movie Made

Started by MAY, July 11, 2015, 12:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on July 11, 2015, 03:04:29 AM
Naomi Harris would kill it

Too old and she cant act. Though look wise she's the perfect choice.

AIDS!

Cartierline

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I think Halle could do it and should. Every since she did the franchise I honestly feel like the writers never took storm anywhere, like the way they took the other characters. I hate how they do blacks in these big blockbuster films.

Then again there was catwoman....

Hugo

I'm here for this. Idc if it's Halle or Lupi' give give us the damn movie

BAPHOMET.

Halle was the worst choice  for Storm. I'm still disgusted they chose her.

Boomz

Quote from: Heartbreaker on July 11, 2015, 08:40:24 AM

I get why they did tho. Halle gives a Storm tea looks-wise. Plus, Halle's popular & beautiful. The choice made sense originally.

But like Marg said, the writers and different directors dropped the ball on the Storm character over the years (much like they did Rogue). They treated Storm as just another X-Man. Storm is probably the most popular and recognizable X-Man after Wolverine.
Halle has a part in this too. Like bitch...you have an accent in one scene and then it's gone the next?  :uhh:

SUPREME

Quote from: Boomer on July 11, 2015, 10:10:40 AM
Quote from: Heartbreaker on July 11, 2015, 08:40:24 AM

I get why they did tho. Halle gives a Storm tea looks-wise. Plus, Halle's popular & beautiful. The choice made sense originally.

But like Marg said, the writers and different directors dropped the ball on the Storm character over the years (much like they did Rogue). They treated Storm as just another X-Man. Storm is probably the most popular and recognizable X-Man after Wolverine.
Halle has a part in this too. Like bitch...you have an accent in one scene and then it's gone the next?  :uhh:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She's just.... kinda TERRIBLE

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I think Halle needs to go back to that urban/hood mess for a bit rebuild there because it's clear her craft of playing a whites womuh is getting stale for you girls.

Maybe BAPS II

Hugo

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 11, 2015, 10:47:52 AM
I think Halle needs to go back to that urban/hood mess for a bit rebuild there because it's clear her craft of playing a whites womuh is getting stale for you girls.

Maybe BAPS II

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop
Loved her as a crackhead in Loosing Isaiah

Herb.

Wtv

July 11, 2015, 11:12:22 AM #28 Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 11:13:34 AM by Warren Worthington III
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 11, 2015, 12:05:30 AM
I would be the FIRST in line to see a Storm movie. She has so many great stories that would translate so well on film, and she deserves the spotlight since the movies seem to focus so much on Wolverine, Mystique, Professor X, Magneto, Cyclops, & Jean's weak ass.

What movies have u seen?
Because Cyclops has had the WORST treatment, in X2 he was absent from most of the movie and in X3 he was killed at the beggining.

So "focus so much... on Cyclops".... obviously not, lol. Agree about Wolv, Magneto & mystique, tho. Its annoying