Boosie: "Get these faggots off of TV"

Started by Phantom, November 23, 2015, 12:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley!

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 23, 2015, 02:30:18 PM
vvv am sorry but if I can thrive in a world where I have heterosexuality shoved down my throat as what the proverbial "norm" is...a straight person can watch two gay characters be intimate without throwing the hell up.

Times are changing, either get with it or get your ass left behind.
ssss
right!

the selfishness of it all

there's on average 2 to 3 gay characters per show, and THAT'S being generous

how on earth is that too much to stomach. it's better to just say you don't like ghey ppl and be done. don't do the whole beat around the bush mess about it being too much

Boos' is homophobic or trying to over compensate for getting his cakes ate in jail

tigernathan

Quote from: Drais. on November 23, 2015, 02:29:04 PM
And the whole point of displaying gays on TV is to normalize it.   

b

Is that okay to you?

BAPHOMET.

I shouldn't have just laughed. goddammit.

AIDS!

LOONA.

Quote from: tigernathan on November 23, 2015, 02:33:53 PM

b

Is that okay to you?

Is there a reason why it shouldn't be okay?

And for someone to talk about Bran's site turning into Grindr you sure didn't have that problem when you were making threads posting Myvidster fags going at it hun.

Phantom

Quote from: tigernathan on November 23, 2015, 02:32:36 PM
Quote from: Phantom on November 23, 2015, 02:30:03 PM
Quote from: tigernathan on November 23, 2015, 02:28:22 PM
Quote from: Phantom on November 23, 2015, 02:26:27 PM
Quote from: tigernathan on November 23, 2015, 02:24:56 PM
Quote from: Phantom on November 23, 2015, 02:20:10 PM
Bitter black women are a mess. Will sit and kii with gays all day, get their matted wigs fixed and make up done.....but be straight homophobic vv  no surprise that so many of em can't get or keep a man.

b

Here we go with this "bitter black women" shit. You're the same one who fixed your fingers to say you would be straight if given the chance. SCOOT.

You can call it "bitter" all you want but not everyone has to force themselves to enjoy something they don't. I don't want to see a bunch of sex on TV. Especially gay sex. It throws everything off and is obviusly forced by the creator's of the show. That's my opinionata and you will deal.

You're  a bitter black bitch. End of.

And you're a BLACK FAGGOT. Bless. :feelinmyself:

And you spend all your free time perching (with multiple accounts mind you) with BLACK FAGGOTS because no man wants you. Ugly bitter bitch :feelinmyself:

I only have one account, FAGGOT. And this a Brandy fan site. I'm sure she's not even aware that her fan site turned into Grindr :dead: But mess.

Like anyone wants your gay black ass. I think not. You're a faggot and you will deal with that 'till you die from AIDS lol!

Per statistics, you'll die from AIDS before I will. :feelinmyself:

That's if you can get a man to enter that dusty African cave you call a twat. Stupid bitch

Kurama

g

his name is Boosie. Aint shit coming out of his mouth worth listening to.

AIDS!

Quote from: Phantom on November 23, 2015, 02:36:36 PM
Bitter black women are a mess. Will sit and kii with gays all day, get their matted wigs fixed and make up done.....but be straight homophobic vv  no surprise that so many of em can't get or keep a man.

b

Here we go with this "bitter black women" shit. You're the same one who fixed your fingers to say you would be straight if given the chance. SCOOT.

You can call it "bitter" all you want but not everyone has to force themselves to enjoy something they don't. I don't want to see a bunch of sex on TV. Especially gay sex. It throws everything off and is obviusly forced by the creator's of the show. That's my opinionata and you will deal.

And you spend all your free time perching (with multiple accounts mind you) with BLACK FAGGOTS because no man wants you. Ugly bitter bitch :feelinmyself:

I only have one account, FAGGOT. And this a Brandy fan site. I'm sure she's not even aware that her fan site turned into Grindr :dead: But mess.

Like anyone wants your gay black ass. I think not. You're a faggot and you will deal with that 'till you die from AIDS lol!

That's if you can get a man to enter that dusty African cave you call a twat. Stupid bitch
????

tigernathan

Quote from: Drais. on November 23, 2015, 02:35:39 PM

b

Is that okay to you?

And for someone to talk about Bran's site turning into Grindr you sure didn't have that problem when you were making threads posting Myvidster fags going at it hun.

Bend ova, Drais

LOONA.

The fact that the clips Boosie posted weren't even sexual though, so what is this really about Iman luv?   

LOONA.

Quote from: tigernathan on November 23, 2015, 02:37:53 PM

b

Is that okay to you?

Bend ova, Drais

ddfffgjjgggggg

No luv

:omgwatshappening:   

tigernathan

Quote from: Phantom on November 23, 2015, 02:36:36 PM

b

Per statistics, you probably have that shit now  :plzstop:

Black fagg  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Phantom

Quote from: tigernathan on November 23, 2015, 02:37:53 PM

b

Is that okay to you?

Bend ova, Drais

Don't try to joke your way out of it sis. We're not letting that 4c mess atop yur head go  :ohwow:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Marilyn on November 23, 2015, 12:57:37 PM
QuoteHoliday shopping @pureatlanta with my kids!

all those damn kids.. all not by the same woman and one of them is gonna be GAY sucking dick or eating some puss

tigernathan

Quote from: Drais. on November 23, 2015, 02:38:17 PM
The fact that the clips Boosie posted weren't even sexual though, so what is this really about Iman luv?   

I didn't watch the clips :uhh:

I just read the caption in the screencap and I agree with what he said about TV shows. It's literally being forced at this point. Not everyone wants to see that. It is what it is.