TMZ: Britney Tells Judge Her Father Forced Her Into a Facility Against Her Will

Started by Freemala Harris, May 13, 2019, 12:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

BRITNEY SPEARS
NOW PART OF 'FREE BRITNEY' MOVEMENT

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1127931931188973568

Britney Spears has joined the social media movement to free her from her conservatorship, and she told the judge as much Friday when she was in court.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Britney has done an about-face, now telling the judge her father, Jamie Spears, committed her to a mental health facility a month ago against her will and also forced her to take drugs. We're also told Lynne Spears' lawyer echoed the allegation. 

TMZ broke the story, Britney spent 30 days at an L.A. mental health facility after she began rapidly going downhill ... she stopped taking the drugs that kept her stable after they stopped working and doctors still have been unable to find the right combination.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/13/britney-spears-free-social-media-conservatorship-jamie/?adid=hero1

omg  :'( :'( :'(

CHOKE

Sor, but she is a grown ass woman. If she was so easily manipulated maybe she should have been locked up.

Glad she's finally standing up for herself tho.

Nonchalantboi

Everything that was leaked was true I knew something was up when her mom was commenting and chiming in on the #freebritney i hope everything turns out in Queen's favour  :stressed:

🔥🔥🔥

BAPHOMET.

Ulysses

I mean, bitch walked in and outta court barefoot. She lost her damn mind 

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

So now her Mom is manipulating her. Smh. NEITHER of those two should have access to this poor girl for quite a while. But she clearly needs help.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Vileblood. on May 13, 2019, 01:41:04 PM
She doesn't even know she NEEDS the help

She may have mental health issues, but there's no reason for her to be locked in a conservatorship with little to no rights...she isn't even allowed to vote or use her hard-earned money!

She was just enduring this for her kids...her dad has been threatening to take away the kids and not let her see them, if she starts to rebel.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

Quote from: Ulysses on May 13, 2019, 01:55:55 PM
I mean, bitch walked in and outta court barefoot. She lost her damn mind

You must be really stupid if you think that walking barefoot is a sign for being mentally unstable. Have you never seen females taking off their heels after a night out (or on the red carpet, or on stage when performing)?

Purple Moon

Open your eyes children...this girl has been held captive for over a decade for shaving her damn head, attacking someone with an umbrella and locking herself in the bathroom. Most people who lost it a bit after a divorce should be drugged and put in a conservatorship then?

Opposites Attract.

Yeah I really don't believe it's that serious. The Judge is obviously being paid. 

I can't think of any medical condition where she is totally unbalanced to take care of herself and place others in  harm but can make albums and tour around the world. It just doesn't make sense. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....