Oh no c's

Started by LiiVE, May 17, 2019, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

Quote from: Young on May 17, 2019, 09:45:32 PM
I think there's something to the indie mess
nnnnsnmdj

Well thankfully she has those level up streams, but I don't think they get counted in the first week.

Nonchalantboi

Lol even Ashanti made it top 10 with 28k copies with Braveheart ....yea I don't think the Cis can make any fun of other people faves anymore guys  :stressed:

🔥🔥🔥

ton

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on May 17, 2019, 09:49:19 PM
Lol even Ashanti made it top 10 with 28k copies with Braveheart ....yea I don't think the Cis can make any fun of other people faves anymore guys  :stressed:
no we'll be here until we die, messing

FAMÈ

CREAM.

FAMÈ

n

Girl.. and Ciara was debuting at #2 around that time  :plzstop:

Ciara is still an icon. Y'all are so weird about her.

FAMÈ

The C's are still gon be the C's.

weak fags.

ton

Quote from: 7RiNGS on May 17, 2019, 09:53:51 PM
The C's are still gon be the C's.

weak fags.
!!

I dunno...I dunno how many years it's gonna take for the girls to realize this :kii: :kii:

Navyman

Quote from: 7RiNGS on May 17, 2019, 09:52:48 PM
n

Girl.. and Ciara was debuting at #2 around that time  :plzstop:

Ciara is still an icon. Y'all are so weird about her.
Right that was a whole half a decade ago.

Navyman

And I'm sorry but. I'm confused
:dead:

Sinpool

Navyman

She works so damn hard and is so sweet, I'll always believe in her as long as she continues to believe in herself. But something gotta give, and I don't think its sales, cuz other bitches have dismal sales and no one blinks an eye.

Just recently Solange came and went and it wasn't a big deal. Idk how to accurately explain what I'm saying

RAY7

I think we all just have to get over the whole sales thing 
no one is buying anything besides a few white artists 
its kinda dumb to do the whole laughing and everything at artists low sales 
because all of our faves are getting them

fedswatchin

no well definitely continue all that Level up is gold

& ashitty is a flop :plzstop:

Nonchalantboi

A major label wouldn't have made a big difference she needs to get back greasy and give some fucking knock....Set is my fave but I feel like it could have been grittier oh well  :letsmessfag:

🔥🔥🔥