Foxy booed off stage, DJ plays lil Kim songs right after

Started by b7, May 19, 2019, 12:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: dark skin, christian dior postah gor on May 19, 2019, 01:57:46 PM
It sucks because for the most part Fox minds her business.

She's not out here tryna be problematic and edgy for clicks and views or other mess that hasbeens do on social media and the internet just to stay in front of someone's camera or in someone's headline.
Which is why she should remain quiet and maybe make occasional appearances..

Cowgirl

Quote from: dark skin, christian dior postah gor on May 19, 2019, 01:59:29 PM
Quote from: BowDown on May 19, 2019, 01:57:38 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior postah gor on May 19, 2019, 01:55:30 PM
Quote from: BowDown on May 19, 2019, 01:48:36 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior postah gor on May 19, 2019, 01:42:18 PM
:latisha:
What do you think happened?
Fox just needs not to perform again unless special preparations are made to accommodate her condition.

Preparations that I know Kandi did not make. Clearly :omf:
I think Foxy's team is to blame tho, I t's not the responsibility of others who you collaborate with. She sounded a mess on Coco Chanel too.

Ayo Chun! :fuming:

:udontlookok:
This was Kandi's event, Fox was her guest.

It's like inviting someone to your house. Yes they're still responsible for themselves as an adult in general, but it's always good to make sure they're taken care of, not thirsty and well fed while they're in your place.
I don't like Kandi but I feel like this was an honest oversight. There are already so many things going on and Foxy needed to be there more than Kandi needed her there..

Drogon

Quote from: BowDown on May 19, 2019, 02:04:10 PM
Fox just needs not to perform again unless special preparations are made to accommodate her condition.

I think Foxy's team is to blame tho, I t's not the responsibility of others who you collaborate with. She sounded a mess on Coco Chanel too.

It's like inviting someone to your house. Yes they're still responsible for themselves as an adult in general, but it's always good to make sure they're taken care of, not thirsty and well fed while they're in your place.
I don't like Kandi but I feel like this was an honest oversight. There are already so many things going on and Foxy needed to be there more than Kandi needed her there..

Trina, Tamar, Charlie and Spice had NO issues. Oxy is problematic PERIOD

fedswatchin

Cowgirl

Quote from: dark skin, christian dior postah gor on May 19, 2019, 02:08:04 PM

It's really not about who needs what

It's not as if performing at Kandi's weekly fish fry was gonna catapult Foxy to the top of the charts again.

When someone's invited as a guest, it's not unreasonable for anyone to expect that everything that is handled by the host - including the venue, the DJ, sound , etc. - should be in order for them.

But I don't think Kandi saw this coming.
I believe it was Foxy's fault. She and her team should have known to do a soundcheck and if it wasn't right, they shouldn't have partaken. I don't think that was the issue tho, I think Foxy missed her cue and that fucked everything up..

Cowgirl

I believe Toni will file for bankruptcy for the fourth time this year.

🦚

:plzstop:  imagine a nigga dumping you and making a diss song to get you off their dick

Ingrids whole life has been a greek tragedy.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: dark skin, christian dior postah gor on May 19, 2019, 02:12:34 PM
Quote from: BowDown on May 19, 2019, 02:10:53 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior postah gor on May 19, 2019, 02:08:04 PM

It's really not about who needs what

It's not as if performing at Kandi's weekly fish fry was gonna catapult Foxy to the top of the charts again.

When someone's invited as a guest, it's not unreasonable for anyone to expect that everything that is handled by the host - including the venue, the DJ, sound , etc. - should be in order for them.

But I don't think Kandi saw this coming.
I believe it was Foxy's fault.
And I believe 'fas deserves to be cheated on if she insists on fucking a cheating man.
this is true.

But Lash Janet. There's so much to work with.

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on May 19, 2019, 02:25:10 PM
Not blaming Kandi for this lol

Ing was rapping another song then what was being played
:plzstop: