So Rih needs The Weeknd's help to sell out shows...

Started by tigernathan, November 24, 2015, 10:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 12:45:21 AM
Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 12:43:03 AM
Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 12:38:37 AM
Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 12:36:03 AM
Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 12:34:11 AM
Dawn definitely can sing

She really can't tho. :plzstop: That's why she uses so much autotune. She's dreadful vocally. Trying to hide behind those edgy production and autotune doesn't help.

Y'all sound crazy af.

Trying to act like Kellz can't sing but Dawn can? Drink bleach faggots.
theres plenty of live vocals, and plenty of songs where she's not drenched in auto tune and sounds great
Her voice is the whole basis of the groups Danity Kane
and Dirty Money because Diddy likes her Brandy-ish vocals

R Kelly can sing, but he's not great and this anthem clip is terrible

She sounds just as bad without autotune.

R. Kelly is great and that's why he's successful and selling out shows.  :dead: This is honestly the only place where faggs try to deny him despite the plaques on his walls, critical acclaim and PRAISE. I have never.
It's widely known that R Kelly is best at writing
his voice is ok at best,
i actually agree

No shade

tigernathan

Dawn definitely can sing

She really can't tho. :plzstop: That's why she uses so much autotune. She's dreadful vocally. Trying to hide behind those edgy production and autotune doesn't help.

Y'all sound crazy af.

theres plenty of live vocals, and plenty of songs where she's not drenched in auto tune and sounds great

R. Kelly is great and that's why he's successful and selling out shows.  :dead: This is honestly the only place where faggs try to deny him despite the plaques on his walls, critical acclaim and PRAISE. I have never.
you keep bringing up his success like we don't have Taylor Swift
Britney Spears etc who are also huge and can't sing for shit
his voice is ok at best,

Taylor Swift is a Pop artist. She doesn't cater to listeners who care for vocals like fjfjjf Kellz is a R&B artist and caters to an R&B audience. Vocals are #1 in that genre. He got his start with his vocals. That's what got him signed in the first place with his manager and label. Not his writing. His writing came after that.

You can say his voice isn't your cup of tea but to deny him makes you look pressed and delusional af. He's praised by many for his genius.

tigernathan

Quote from: FINE. on November 25, 2015, 12:50:04 AM
Dawn definitely can sing

Y'all sound crazy af.

his voice is ok at best,
i actually agree

No shade

You listen to Trey Songz and Chris Brown...

RAY7

tigernathan

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 25, 2015, 12:48:08 AM
This is the first time I've seen someone say Kellz couldn't sing :dead:

!!!!!  :dead: :dead: :dead: I swear, no one else says shit like this. These fags are... different.

Vonc2002

I mean let's keep it all the way funky, we shit in tank but he'd sing circles around r Kelly. R.kelly has nice music n has the loyalty of niggers and that's why he is still able to BARELY hang on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 12:52:39 AM
I mean let's keep it all the way funky, we shit in tank but he'd sing circles around r Kelly. R.kelly has nice music n has the loyalty of niggers and that's why he is still able to BARELY hang on
:tistheseas:

RAY7

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 12:50:11 AM
Dawn definitely can sing

Y'all sound crazy af.

you keep bringing up his success like we don't have Taylor Swift
Britney Spears etc who are also huge and can't sing for shit
his voice is ok at best,

Taylor Swift is a Pop artist. She doesn't cater to listeners who care for vocals like fjfjjf Kellz is a R&B artist and caters to an R&B audience. Vocals are #1 in that genre. He got his start with his vocals. That's what got him signed in the first place with his manager and label. Not his writing. His writing came after that.

You can say his voice isn't your cup of tea but to deny him makes you look pressed and delusional af. He's praised by many for his genius.
Pop listeners also love vocals
Whitney, Celine, Adele, Xtina etc
so that genre stuff is bull
R Kelly is praised for his genius SONGWRITING
his voice is just not great

Vonc2002

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 12:51:21 AM

!!!!!  :dead: :dead: :dead: I swear, no one else says shit like this. These fags are... different.
Go find a clip of someone saying Kelly CAN sing :dead:
People respect his music, not his voice. Don't come in here talkin bout SINGERS when the mufuckas u ACTUALLY go hard for can't fckn sing :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 12:49:05 AM
R.kelly is a "legend" that no one respects and ain't fckn with. Someone who has been in the business as long as he has should be able to perform on the Grammys or done shit without lady gaga  throwing his ass a bone. He lucky he still got some of the hood backing him cause if not he woulda BEEN a memory.

Then explain why he's still getting calls 25 years into his career  :plzstop: Artists covering his songs and praising his genius. All the newbies make references to his song and claim he's the reason they're int he business. Oh Gaga! Threw a bone! Fagg plz, she flew to Chicago to personally ask him backstage at his show. She said out of her own flop mouth that she "needed the King's approval" :uhh:  He performed at the Grammy's in his prime. Just know Pawn will never see a Grammy stage or award. She will always be situated in a damn pup in the middle of nowhere. No praise. Just someone on Bsource who stans for her. That's it. Tears.

tigernathan

Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 12:51:15 AM
here's another person

x

sTank can't sing and he's a bitter flop.