has mo'nique spoken on 'when they see us' yet?

Started by herbie, June 06, 2019, 10:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia on June 07, 2019, 01:02:40 AM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on June 06, 2019, 10:40:18 PM
Monique is the reason for all this blackness on Netflix FYI

I somewhat feel the same way.
Well ur fckn dumb then bbe. Netflix BEEN with the black content. Ava's last Oscar nominated Netflix material was the multiple award winning (including a primetime Emmy) 13th, which you should've seen if u haven't. Netflix ain't thought about Monique ass since they told her she wasn't worth more than 500k. Wake up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

jtwoeleven

Come on, op.

Monique is low-hanging fruit. She's jobless, outspoken, and her husband sleeps with other women.

You can do better than that.

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 07, 2019, 02:06:42 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 07, 2019, 01:02:40 AM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on June 06, 2019, 10:40:18 PM
Monique is the reason for all this blackness on Netflix FYI

I somewhat feel the same way.
Well ur fckn dumb then bbe. Netflix BEEN with the black content. Ava's last Oscar nominated Netflix material was the multiple award winning (including a primetime Emmy) 13th, which you should've seen if u haven't. Netflix ain't thought about Monique ass since they told her she wasn't worth more than 500k. Wake up
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

u are so RUDE

CREAM.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

mo made netflix say but we have even more black content

but content wasnt the issue

proper pay for blacks and black females was the issue

if ava is getting her just due its no smoke but if her white equal is getting more issa problem

blacks are just so ready for crumbs they jump out oh black content as if it was segregated
monique said from jump chris rock was getting millions

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Ava got millions too. ACTUALLY she said they were throwing money at her for 13th. She literally said that.  They just didn't value Monique, because she ain't worth millions.  PERIOD!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

jtwoeleven

Random post, but I think Tamar needs her ass beat one good time.

Vonc2002