Started by GLOCK, June 08, 2019, 11:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 09, 2019, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: Drogon on June 09, 2019, 05:57:05 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 09, 2019, 02:11:28 PM
This is also the writers problems. Instead of having the characters scream

Mad queen, mad queen, evil!

They should've showed it in her actions well before that moment to have them fear her. But instead all she got was betrayal and loss since running into them bastards in the north.  Which led to a torched fucking Kings landing. :scrumptious:

I had no problem with het becoming mad Queen but they should've shown it earlier. They did it too quick

They did a lot of shit just to please the fans. Like what was the purpose of Jon riding a dragon. He couldn't even make ot breath fire. If you notice when they wanted the trench lite up he was sitting on the wall on his dragon right NEXT to the trench but Melisandre had to come out and do it
I don't think they seen it due to the weather. I don't remember him sitting on the wall in the exact moment. But yeah there was alot of fan service. Like what was the point of Jamie and Brienne doing what they did?

Bro Jon was sitting right next to the trench on his dragon. He had been sitting there for awhile and did NOTHING

Go to 3:25 mark and you'll see

Dany should've let him die

GLOCK

June 09, 2019, 06:22:00 PM #182 Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 06:22:21 PM by PHOENIX STARK
Flight that clip u posted is post her lighting the mess
prior to that he was in the air and getting lashed by the Viserion

GLOCK

It was sorta amazing writing how Jon was always riding the one named after his father :gorlonfire:

Navyman

Quote from: Drogon on June 09, 2019, 06:16:57 PM

They should've showed it in her actions well before that moment to have them fear her. But instead all she got was betrayal and loss since running into them bastards in the north.  Which led to a torched fucking Kings landing. :scrumptious:

I had no problem with het becoming mad Queen but they should've shown it earlier. They did it too quick

They did a lot of shit just to please the fans. Like what was the purpose of Jon riding a dragon. He couldn't even make ot breath fire. If you notice when they wanted the trench lite up he was sitting on the wall on his dragon right NEXT to the trench but Melisandre had to come out and do it
I don't think they seen it due to the weather. I don't remember him sitting on the wall in the exact moment. But yeah there was alot of fan service. Like what was the point of Jamie and Brienne doing what they did?

Bro Jon was sitting right next to the trench on his dragon. He had been sitting there for awhile and did NOTHING

I think you proves my point. They couldn't see him nor Dany until she lit everything up. Then they became aware of there surrounding.

If they would've panned the camera on him while she was struggling to light it during her chant I could see what your talking about.

Cowgirl

Drogon

Quote from: PHOENIX STARK on June 09, 2019, 06:22:00 PM

He came down before she lite it. Here he came down at 2:40 mark. The viserion lashing came after the trench lighting

CHOKE

You need to go back an rewatch

He literally leaves Dany in the storm and flies back to Bran, lands on the wall and just sits there

Drogon

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 09, 2019, 06:29:13 PM
Quote from: Drogon on June 09, 2019, 06:16:57 PM

I think you proves my point. They couldn't see him nor Dany until she lit everything up. Then they became aware of there surrounding.

If they would've panned the camera on him while she was struggling to light it during her chant I could see what your talking about.

Yea I see what you're saying.

CHOKE

And looking back at all the mess Jon never risked anything for Dany yet she saved him multiple times and he kills her  :uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: The Mad Choke on June 09, 2019, 07:23:19 PM
And looking back at all the mess Jon never risked anything for Dany yet she saved him multiple times and he kills her  :uhh:
Very annoying man. He should've remained dead.

Navyman

!!!!

Which is why her doing what she did makes sense.

Drogon

Quote from: The Mad Choke on June 09, 2019, 07:20:51 PM

You need to go back an rewatch

He literally leaves Dany in the storm and flies back to Bran, lands on the wall and just sits there

:plzstop:

The dragon battle didn't happen until after this. Even if he was going to sit there he could've used his dragon while on lunch break

The battle for winterfell should've been the last episode tbh

GLOCK

he risked his men and his life for her war on kings  landing

Hun....

GLOCK

Flight I was wrong 
I guess that became a blur for me