Dude Goes Off On The Transgender Community! "There's Only 2 Genders"

Started by loveguru1000, June 09, 2019, 05:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: PHOENIX STARK on June 10, 2019, 01:01:05 AM
Quote from: addomate on June 10, 2019, 12:38:54 AM
dffffffgggggh

i really dont get it tho. if bruce can up and decide one day that he wants to be a woman then rachel can up and decide one day that she wants to be black. i mean its all stupid, but if we gon entertain one, lets entertain it all.

like, if youre a man that identifies more with women i feel like hen just be THAT... who you ARE. its fine. you are NOT a woman and thats ok. you simply identify more with them. just stand in it. but the idea of oh i identify with women more, i must BE or "become" one is crazy and buys directly into the notion of gender policing imo. be the NIGGA that you were born as and define what being a man is for yourself. that faux pussy ain't ever gonna bear children hun.
:guys:
:shook:

ophababes.

Kaeli.

dffffffgggggh

i really dont get it tho. if bruce can up and decide one day that he wants to be a woman then rachel can up and decide one day that she wants to be black. i mean its all stupid, but if we gon entertain one, lets entertain it all.

like, if youre a man that identifies more with women i feel like hen just be THAT... who you ARE. its fine. you are NOT a woman and thats ok. you simply identify more with them. just stand in it. but the idea of oh i identify with women more, i must BE or "become" one is crazy and buys directly into the notion of gender policing imo. be the NIGGA that you were born as and define what being a man is for yourself. that faux pussy ain't ever gonna bear children hun.
aabdndhmddhkd

Am mean....

What really IS the difference

Guys?

b7

Quote from: loveguru1000 on June 09, 2019, 06:26:35 PM
Quote from: Young on June 09, 2019, 06:23:52 PM
Quote from: loveguru1000 on June 09, 2019, 05:39:29 PM
Quote from: Young on June 09, 2019, 05:37:54 PM
Sounds possessed with ignorance, rage and anger

sounds like u are a tranny yourself n u got mad at the TRUTH. ...Why so many trannys on this forum. ..
s

Never trans hun

u still have your dick and balls. ..thats wassup u still in the military bro
hdhdhdjjf  :uhh:

b7

Gu, why're you so filled with hate? do u want people judging you like this? I mean ... someone calling you fat has you raging out 

imagine if people said you were all of these things you're accusing trans men and women of being 

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ton

Quote from: Hashtag::.::whipthatWHOLEass on June 10, 2019, 01:01:36 PM
Gu mad she can't TRANSform that sloppy body.
xccxxcc

Yeah

That sounds about right

No amount of surg could save that

I mean, his fat ass can't afford the mess anyway lol

ophababes.

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 10, 2019, 12:33:45 PM
dffffffgggggh

aabdndhmddhkd

Am mean....

Guys?

kinda still waiting lolz

:letsmessfag:

...my little hiatus

waitin' on wat
ur a faggot tryna police one of ur own fruity ass communitys & kellys bby is still ugly

wait on deez NUTS!!!!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 10, 2019, 12:33:45 PM
dffffffgggggh

aabdndhmddhkd

Am mean....

Guys?

Did someone answer this?

Zankou.

Quote from: LETTUCE on June 10, 2019, 01:35:53 PM
waitin' on wat
ur a faggot tryna police one of ur own fruity ass communitys & kellys bby is still ugly

wait on deez NUTS!!!!

:guys: