im ready to get back on the plane...smh #withblackfamilies

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, November 26, 2015, 12:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

November 26, 2015, 02:02:44 PM #120 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 02:03:29 PM by brocka4life
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2015, 01:54:40 PM
Iono, my family just don't get down like that. I mean yea lew this ain't family ur extremely close with so next time give a nigga some notice but they know he family and will be there for only a few short days. It's not like he asking to move in until he gets on his feet. I have no doubt in my mind my family would open their door to me. I mean this is tough because I get what talisa and dummy are saying but I feel like FAMILY supercedes all that shit

Fuck all that.
Family can be on drugs.
Family steal.
Family will fuck your husband.
They don't know that nigga...the only thing they have in common is blood. You can have that in common with someone through a transfusion.
Don't just pop up from the North Pole and think you're staying in my house. You don't know what their situation or plans are. Now they got to add someone in. They might still have to work and may not feel comfortable leaving this stranger,who they may only know by name, in their home alone.

Fuck the sugarcoating. Lew, you did this to yourself. You surprise someone with flowers or a postcard. Not with a 300 pound person with luggage and no money.  :usuresis:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2015, 01:58:33 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 26, 2015, 01:56:01 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on November 26, 2015, 01:53:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2015, 01:46:37 PM
Have all been visiting and catching up the past 3 days tho? Like was everything good up until this point?

lol so heres what happened

i came in and checked in at 6pm
the next morning i told my half sister
then i walked to my grandmoms house and surpised her
and i was there for Bout an hour then my aunt called
and we told her i was here and she said to meet her at 69th st
and thats what i did and we went to her daughters house
and then to  church for  thankgiving basket and then back at the hotel
the next morning and day i just get a text saying hi just checking on u
then day of check out nothing yet

so you have been hanging out with your family?

I honestly thought you  had just got in town and everyone was ignoring you or something  :plzstop:
Well from the sounds of this they only gave him that DAY and kinda left him in the hotel room after that. Why would u even wanna spend another week there because they unfortunately aren't overly excited about the visit

it was planned as a ten day trip :ohwow:
i didnt even tbink that would be enough to catch up with everything and really enjoy each other but this wa  going to be my.last visit so never coming back here after this trip so it would really be cray if im forced to cut it short

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GLOCK

So lew what are u gonna do?
Maybe we can rally some money to get u back home?

I have $50 bby

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on November 26, 2015, 02:02:44 PM
Iono, my family just don't get down like that. I mean yea lew this ain't family ur extremely close with so next time give a nigga some notice but they know he family and will be there for only a few short days. It's not like he asking to move in until he gets on his feet. I have no doubt in my mind my family would open their door to me. I mean this is tough because I get what talisa and dummy are saying but I feel like FAMILY supercedes all that shit

Fuck all that.
Family can be on drugs.
Family steal.
They don't know that nigga...the only thing they have in common is blood. You can have that in common with someone through a transfusion.
Don't just pop up from the North Pole and think you're staying in my house. You don't know what their situation or plans are. Now they got to add someone in. They might still have to work and may not feel comfortable leaving this stranger,who they may only know by name, in their home alone.

Fuck the sugarcoating. Lew, you did this to yourself. You surprise someone with flowers or a postcard. Not with a 300 pound person with luggage and no money.  :usuresis:
Now you know WHAT :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Fuck all that.
Family can be on drugs.
Family steal.

i dunno about the stranger business
i grew up in philly with them and im not the only one who lives outta state
but omg

thats terrible

i do have a bit of money

$400

but that goes nowhere

Different

GLOCK

Fuck all that.
Family can be on drugs.
Family steal.

Will u please shut the fuck up faggot
It's the damn holiday
All the other shit doesn't matter
Damn  :uhh:

GLOCK

Did u already buy ur returning flight?
When is it?
Let's get some order to this mess
Unfortunately
I'm not on the upper east coast
Or u could come over and eat a bit

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: G L O C K on November 26, 2015, 02:05:22 PM
So lew what are u gonna do?
Maybe we can rally some money to get u back home?

I have $50 bby

oh wow my tripis set for the 2nd :kii:

im gonna see how much it is to go backsooner but

i think it shud be fine

Different

throwintheTAL

Who the fCK said pop up from the north pole

:plzstop:

Lemme find out they really just didn't have room for lew's reindeer

GLOCK

Omff
lew ur suppose to be there until next week
Ommf
What the hell?
Ugh I have friends in philly but .. Idk u enough to kinda force them
To let u stay ...
So what are u gonna do?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Vonc2002

Iono, my family really isn't like that. Even if it was shuffle this nigga around for the week but we'll accommodate him. I think it depends on how ur families are and how they regard family members because I have family that I haven't seen in forever and would allow them to stay at my place, no questions asked.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

brocka4life

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 26, 2015, 02:05:53 PM

Fuck all that.
Family can be on drugs.
Family steal.

i dunno about the stranger business
i grew up in philly with them and im not the only one who lives outta state
but omg

thats terrible

i do have a bit of money

$400

but that goes nowhere

I'm sure you're not the same person physically or mentally that you were at age 8. They don't know you and you don't know them. 

Not everyone has the same heart as you. You care for, take care of, and give your last to strangers. Obviously, that's not a trait you inherited from your family. You do not hop a flight and try to stay in a hotel on one of the busiest and most expensive weekends without planning it through. :loose2when:

Learn from this. :shannonsmissing:

Vonc2002

GLOCK

Dusty faggot
Family should step in regardless
It doesn't fucking matter
Like Vonc said .. It's a given
He ain't no damn stranger
They have space
Anyone has fucking space
And it's thanksgiving