You guys.. I really think Nicki is coming to MESS this next era

Started by NMD, June 15, 2019, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Nicki has sent a song to radio since Chun-Li. Which debuted in the top 10 and is multi platinum. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 15, 2019, 07:54:23 PM
And yes. Cardi is slaying in an era where people don't have to even purchase music anymore. Wow wow wow!!

Nicki has multiple albums that have sold over 1 million copies in pure sales. Cardi has none. She will never ever be on Nicki level.
This is stupid because this is literally how music is consumed in the yr 2019. If that's the case, then let's compare Nicki's sales to sales of the 90s :dead:
QUEEN was released in the digital era and Nicki could get streaming numbers just like everybody else.  She lost :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 15, 2019, 07:53:25 PM
I just think it's so hilarious that Nicki Minaj tried all that shit. Trying to release music to derail cardi, all these songs about how other bitches can't compete and even went so far as to name her album QUEEN to REALLY be petty and got ran out the fckn industry............literally :kii:

:dead:

reekz

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 15, 2019, 07:57:14 PM
And yes. Cardi is slaying in an era where people don't have to even purchase music anymore. Wow wow wow!!

Nicki has multiple albums that have sold over 1 million copies in pure sales. Cardi has none. She will never ever be on Nicki level.
This is stupid because this is literally how music is consumed in the yr 2019. If that's the case, then let's compare Nicki's sales to sales of the 90s :dead:
QUEEN was released in the digital era and Nicki could get streaming numbers just like everybody else.  She lost :kii:
what are you even saying?!

Queen is platinum.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Cardi came thru and won a best rap album grammy in a male dominated field amongst the likes of drake and Kendrick Lamar. Nicki Minaj CAN'T compete :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

GLOCK

With the majority of its success from streaming 

eek.. 
u here with us bby bro? 

Vonc2002

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 15, 2019, 07:56:40 PM
Nicki has sent a song to radio since Chun-Li. Which debuted in the top 10 and is multi platinum.
Which one

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 15, 2019, 07:58:26 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 15, 2019, 07:57:14 PM

what are you even saying?!

Queen is platinum.
Yea after doing concert bundles and adding that incarcerated fag numbers to her album. And i said she lost, so clearly I meant she was in competition with someone.  IOP is 3x platinum. So AGAIN, she lost :dead: