RHOP Episode 7

Started by M-Rocka, June 16, 2019, 09:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

June 17, 2019, 02:26:21 PM #15 Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 02:28:20 PM by Scott.
Quote from: BowDown on June 17, 2019, 02:24:41 PM
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this season. Go watch BGC if you wanna see brawls.
thats not what l wanna see. I'm not feeling it and that's that.

I had no issue with RHOA last season but y'all said how wack it was all damn season. But yet it's a problem that l think this shit is wack lol

M-Rocka

I mean it's slowly but surely picking up so it looks like the mess starts to really pop off next week at Cand' house

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 17, 2019, 02:27:06 PM
I mean it's slowly but surely picking up so it looks like the mess starts to really pop off next week at Cand' house

Are they gonna fight? Cause you know that's obviously what we're hoping for

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on June 17, 2019, 02:26:21 PM
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this season. Go watch BGC if you wanna see brawls.

I had no issue with RHOA last season but y'all said how wack it was all damn season. But yet it's a problem that l think this shit is wack lol
xfgggggvvvggggg

Season 11 def sucked.

Scott.

Quote from: BowDown on June 17, 2019, 02:29:45 PM

xfgggggvvvggggg

Season 11 def sucked.

And this sucks to me.

You're welcome.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on June 17, 2019, 02:31:36 PM
Quote from: BowDown on June 17, 2019, 02:29:45 PM

xfgggggvvvggggg

Season 11 def sucked.

And this sucks to me.

You're welcome.
Fuck Atlanta.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on June 17, 2019, 02:29:39 PM

Yeah I think Candyass and Ashy get into it during the food tasting at Candyasses House.

I'm just wondering what Gizelle and Mo fall out about this time.

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 17, 2019, 07:32:05 PM

Yeah I think Candyass and Ashy get into it during the food tasting at Candyasses House.

I was being sarcastic due to BowDown's dumb ass comment lol

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on June 17, 2019, 07:38:47 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 17, 2019, 07:32:05 PM

I was being sarcastic due to BowDown's dumb ass comment lol
:dead: :dead:

Long day, sorry twin

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 17, 2019, 12:50:38 PM
Y'all complain too fucking much. There's nothing wrong with this season  🙄
I agree. The episode was a lil dull but that's it.  They want girls arguing and clawing each other's eyes out from the first to last episode  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on June 17, 2019, 01:20:44 PM
yeah the season has been fine to me

I still can't decide whether or not I like Candace or not. That whole "you shouldn't be drinking if you are trying to get pregnant" mess was silly to me
Yea, i think she doesn't like her or is still hot from last season's mess and she's just looking for any reason to jump down her throat.  Even that "why u trying to have a baby with a man who wants to give fellatio" shit. Bitch, u don't know what our arrangement is.  Wtf my husband sucking a dick got to do with him knocking me up.  Bitch, mind yo business. Ashley and that creepy white Faggot look like they into all kinda Shit, and that could be completely normal in their marriage.  Overall I do like candiace tho and Ashley and that rapist looking ass husband disgust me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Oh yea, candiace is out for revenge or some mess.  Even the remarks she made about her having a miscarriage had me :uhh:
............... eventho when i found out she was only 2 weeks pregnant I  :-/

Vonc2002

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
They love a ghetto mess huh

Vonc2002

true