White people are honestly a different kind of evil

Started by BAPHOMET., June 17, 2019, 04:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Suspirium on June 17, 2019, 06:34:20 PM
Quote from: Laith on June 17, 2019, 06:20:51 PM
he'll bring back dead folk from 500 years ago to be with the living?
:shook:

That's exactly what he will do and those spared at Armageddon in our day will live forever right here on the earth. The earth ain't going nowhere..its so beautiful overall.. The wicked just gonna get tossed and won't be back those who died prior paid for their sins. That's why the dead now have a hope for resurrection.
Umm so people born in the 90's will be chilling from dead folk from 12bc?
I'm sorry but how does that even sound right to you?

Ma Lo

Quote from: Laith on June 17, 2019, 06:35:29 PM

That's exactly what he will do and those spared at Armageddon in our day will live forever right here on the earth. The earth ain't going nowhere..its so beautiful overall.. The wicked just gonna get tossed and won't be back those who died prior paid for their sins. That's why the dead now have a hope for resurrection.

Um there will be enough space for everyone after he cleans house.. How is it fair that good people and even children have lost their lives? If there is a God you don't think he cares?  Time is of no essence to God. He dont comprehend time like we do. Life is a precious gift and we were all meant to enjoy life forever. This is what I believe.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Suspirium on June 17, 2019, 06:40:18 PM

Um there will be enough space for everyone after he cleans house.. How is it fair that good people and even children have lost their lives? If there is a God you don't think he cares?  Time is of no essence to God. He dont comprehend time like we do. Life is a precious gift and we were all meant to enjoy life forever. This is what I believe.
How many billions and trillions of good people have died since the beginning of time?
And you telling me they're all gonna live together? On one planet?

Ma Lo

Quote from: Laith on June 17, 2019, 06:41:59 PM

How many billions and trillions of good people have died since the beginning of time?
And you telling me they're all gonna live together? On one planet?

With God nothing is impossible and some won't be resurrected. There is limitless space on tne earth.

Ma Lo

June 17, 2019, 06:46:00 PM #38 Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 06:46:20 PM by Suspirium
Quote from: Laith on June 17, 2019, 06:32:45 PM
bjhbjbl jehova witnesses are batshit crazy

I'm an.ex JW btw they put me out :kii:

African Queen

I'm going to heaven thank you very much. I am not coming back to this earth.

Opposites Attract.

I don't believe in God but I think Satan is definitely real. I mean just turn on any news publication and see for your self. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Ma Lo

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 17, 2019, 07:27:10 PM
I don't believe in God but I think Satan is definitely real. I mean just turn on any news publication and see for your self.

:dead:!!!

BrokenHeartsHeal

Not even 3 poss in here are serious. Y'all okay?

Aalonso.

How is it fair that good people and even children have lost their lives?

nn. I.. meh.