Aweee, I feel sorry for the illegal girls. He's really doing this

Started by ton, June 18, 2019, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: jtwoeleven on June 18, 2019, 01:43:40 PM
Quote from: Ton on June 18, 2019, 01:39:23 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on June 18, 2019, 01:34:10 PM
Quote from: Ton on June 18, 2019, 01:28:55 PM
Do you really think this could happen though?

I truly do. But hear me when I say this: this battle will by no means be a quick one. But there has to be some people in it for the long haul. I'd imagine some slaves thought they'd never be free, well this is the same thing. Look to the lgbt lobby as an example. They didn't get marriage equality overnight. It took years and years of consistent pressure chipping away at the American conscious. If they can do that, why can't we?

But in order to do that, we will have to be more unified and politically sophisticated than we've shown to be as a collective in recent times.
you're right

I'm inspired :stressed:

Don't be disheartened, I'm still learning a lot on my political education journey. There's a great book on how the government basically excluded blacks en made from building wealth in America with home ownership called the Color of Law by Richard rothstein. It's very informative and eye opening.

On a personal, I recall you said you were half African and half American descendant. Is there a side you identify with more, if you don't mind sharing?
I've been reading more after not being in school for a while  :dead: thank you

And 'American'. My mom was born here. My dad came here from Kenya at 18 for college but quickly became Americanized. I wasn't really raised to be pro America or pro Kenyan though. My mom can't stand whites or this place, and my dad is kinda like... Just about thriving :kii: America, Kenya, Pluto -- he don't give a fuck. But he maintains we are Kenyans to core

It's probably why I've never had an issue with embracing various cultures. But being black is always my priority.

CHOKE

Quote from: Freeruu on June 18, 2019, 11:59:55 AM

There's more jobs...

I got what Kwee was saying here

It's a known fact illegal immigrants are more willing to do the jobs we don't want to.

If he gets rid of all of them who will do them and yes that includes cleaning his toilets

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Ton on June 18, 2019, 01:53:18 PM

I truly do. But hear me when I say this: this battle will by no means be a quick one. But there has to be some people in it for the long haul. I'd imagine some slaves thought they'd never be free, well this is the same thing. Look to the lgbt lobby as an example. They didn't get marriage equality overnight. It took years and years of consistent pressure chipping away at the American conscious. If they can do that, why can't we?

But in order to do that, we will have to be more unified and politically sophisticated than we've shown to be as a collective in recent times.
you're right

Don't be disheartened, I'm still learning a lot on my political education journey. There's a great book on how the government basically excluded blacks en made from building wealth in America with home ownership called the Color of Law by Richard rothstein. It's very informative and eye opening.

On a personal, I recall you said you were half African and half American descendant. Is there a side you identify with more, if you don't mind sharing?

And 'American'. My mom was born here. My dad came here from Kenya at 18 for college but quickly became Americanized. I wasn't really raised to be pro America or pro Kenyan though. My mom can't stand whites or this place, and my dad is kinda like... Just about thriving :kii: America, Kenya, Pluto -- he don't give a fuck. But he maintains we are Kenyans to core

It's probably why I've never had an issue with embracing various cultures. But being black is always my priority.

Oh, so you give a slight Obama tea King? Lol that's cool. But as black Americans, we have a very rich culture here in the states. Being descendants of slaves, we are a very resilient people. We shouldn't be here after all the shit that was done to take us out. It's my opinion that black Americans are the most patriotic citizens because we're STILL HERE, fighting after four centuries. I believe the black struggle in American is the quintessential liberty story. Like, my mind was BLOWN when I learned that the Statue of Liberty was actually built in memory of slaves, and not as some kind of immigrant beacon symbol. I swear reading our history in this country is very enlightening, but also maddening.

ton

Quote from: jtwoeleven on June 18, 2019, 02:03:59 PM
Quote from: Ton on June 18, 2019, 01:53:18 PM

you're right

Oh, so you give a slight Obama tea King? Lol that's cool. But as black Americans, we have a very rich culture here in the states. Being descendants of slaves, we are a very resilient people. We shouldn't be here after all the shit that was done to take us out. It's my opinion that black Americans are the most patriotic citizens because we're STILL HERE, fighting after four centuries. I believe the black struggle in American is the quintessential liberty story. Like, my mind was BLOWN when I learned that the Statue of Liberty was actually built in memory of slaves, and not as some kind of immigrant beacon symbol. I swear reading our history in this country is very enlightening, but also maddening.
bxbxbxbbxbxbxb

Well I don't really know who Obama is, on an personal level. He has to say/do/portray certain things because hes in politics  :dead:

And I know, I love our culture so much. I grew up going to FAMU for most of my life so black is what I've really only known, even with the White/Asian/Hispanic friends I've had.

I don't have children but if I ever did, I'd want them to experience everything it means to be black. I do the shit to my nephews now  :dead: :kii: :kii:

The AA experience is... Something else :dead: :ohwow:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BAPHOMET.

He's so fucking vile.

But I want this one bitch giving me problems the other day fucking DEPORTED

ophababes.

Quote from: Darius. on June 18, 2019, 02:19:59 PM
He's so fucking vile.

But I wont this one bitch giving me problems the other day fucking DEPORTED

me neither!

:bvy:

🦚

I dont know why yall even care.

Didnt a great number of the Sazon gørls vote for him? Let em marinate in their decision  :letsmessfag:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/