The first 7 minutes of tonight's premiere of "Basketball Wives"

Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Jen deserves to catch all the hands. Evelyn can't save her ass now. Watch her not show up to the reunion. 

Nine

fdljdflfds;kmfdmklkdlsmfkkmlkfdmkdfs

Hmm maybe Ferby was right about Tami's rapping cause...

Nine

QuoteSaw a clip from #BasketballWives airing TONIGHT 8pm on @vh1....
Jennifer COWARD Williams, @jenniferwilliams when you and ole girl weren't friends you was crying about a sisterhood...then y'all "makeup" and this is what you do? Fuck with me? Typical mean girl shit. I wasn't concerned, associating with or bothering anyone on this show. I'm trying to be on a positive wave but y'all keep fucking with me for NO REASON! Now when I saw you, your shitty breath ass didn't say a damn thing to me. I'm addressing you specifically because you the one who stay feeding bullshit & lies. Shaunie, Malaysia and now me. Keep it gully sus ... no attorney, no cops... you want it, I'm present and available! #YouAintSellingPussyNoMo #YouFoundABuyer #HowMJDickTaste #WasItBig #WasntHeMarried #NVM #YourPussyShotsYouLeaked #StillOnline #HoeBitch #ThirstBucket #ShittyMcNitty #CrustyCrabLipBitch #FuckYou #Liar #JenNeedsAMoment #JackieVoice #IHopeTheyFireYourAss #YouStillMaking #12kAnEpisode #ForThisBullshitYouDoing #TheRealOGsWouldNever #ShowMeADeclinedReceipt #IllWait #NoVaseline @iamtatianatrill

:guys: :shook:

Nine

Checkmate Burruss

I don't really get the shots at Tammy "rapping". She developing a character to pitch, not trying to have a serious rap career.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

BigDawg

Quote from: Kode Red on August 14, 2019, 01:14:55 PM
I don't really get the shots at Tammy "rapping". She developing a character to pitch, not trying to have a serious rap career.
Fubu is too dumb to comprehend that