Ratings for 2019 BET Awards (opened by Cardi B) PLUMMET, down from 2018

Started by NMD, June 25, 2019, 12:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Last year awards was terrible so a lot of people didn't turn in. A lot of ppl was shooked after hearing reviews this year so...

Kalifornia.

I honestly think most people skip the show and just watch the performances on Youtube. That's what I do.

fedswatchin

These excuses 
:dead:

Cardi opening the show didn't make ppl wanna watch this shit. Periodt

BAPHOMET.

Navyman

Quote from: Kalifornia on June 25, 2019, 01:19:07 PM
I honestly think most people skip the show and just watch the performances on Youtube. That's what I do.
I watched from BET official Twitter feed. Instead of tuning in

Ma Lo

exactly what i did

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

yummy

No one is traditionally watching awards shows anymore :dead: they've all been seeing a decline in ratings for years

Scott.

Quote from: animmai. on June 25, 2019, 01:35:12 PM
No one is traditionally watching awards shows anymore :dead: they've all been seeing a decline in ratings for years

GLOCK

No one is traditionally watching awards shows anymore :dead: they've all been seeing a decline in ratings for years
!
these simpletons

BAPHOMET.

!

And didn't help. No one was TOO enthused to see that illiterate Hispanic house rat

Edit: or her pet nigger