Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: real life kangs on June 27, 2019, 12:43:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 12:40:02 PM
Quote from: Laith on June 27, 2019, 12:39:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 12:38:36 PM
Quote from: Laith on June 27, 2019, 12:37:24 PM
you know what I don't get?
is when FAGS with long hair start balding at the front but desperetly hold ON that mop for dear life
right BAPHGOT?

This was meant for baph?
it can be for who ever thinks it fucking applies to

sdsddddfxxzxxcxfgfdfsdffffffgggg
Well when u put it like that............

arent u bald ?
About as bald as u. One thing you'll never find me doing is trying to grow out my hair and looking completely fckn stupid........... like u do.  If u dont have a head full of hair or u can't cut it into a style that suits u and ur face then cut that shit off. Nothing more embarrassing then niggas trying to comb hair into spots it ain't growing anymore :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Boomer, LLC on June 27, 2019, 12:45:20 PM
So y'all gon pretend this pic wasn't used as a read when y'all thought she was bald headed?

"Long hair! What's the big deal?!"

We make it a big deal by making it one the first reads we jump to for black women. To the point, they feel like they have to always prove otherwise

SKJHKJHDKHJJKHKJH

They know its been the TOPIC of beys career. But its cool. ]

Thats why i just been saying any ole thing in here.

Zankou.

Quote from: Laith on June 27, 2019, 12:37:24 PM
you know what I don't get?
is when FAGS with long hair start balding at the front but desperetly hold ON that mop for dear life
right BAPHGOT?

:uhh:

why are ya'll doing this wtf

Cowgirl

Quote from: real life kangs on June 27, 2019, 12:36:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 12:34:58 PM
Afro do u plan on cutting your hair into a flattering style or sticking with what u have
i plan on doing what i want

do u plan on continuing to be a dusty ass nigga from the slums of chicago
:guys:

FlowerBomb

I don't know about you all but I'm sick of seeing that damn pic, if it ain't in the post a pic thread I don't wanna see that geriatric aunty mabel at sunday mass wig on my screen any fucking more

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Boy throw that hair in a man bun and take a pic. So u think we don't know why u let all that nasty mess drape all in ur face?  Or why u don't style it in a way that's........ well........CUTE?  U don't look good and I scream everytime u post a pic thinking otherwise :kii:

BAPHOMET.

cant we have fun in here guys without getting personal? ^o)

Fuck it then. Jayd' bring your NAPS over here

FlowerBomb

Quote from: real life kangs on June 27, 2019, 12:49:43 PM
a natural bang.
is what you don't have sis
I know we being silly in here but lets not go too far

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Sugar Candy. on June 27, 2019, 12:50:31 PM
cant we have fun in here guys without getting personal? ^o)

Fuck it then. Jayd' bring your NAPS over here

fdfdffgs why?
you wanna throw some relaxer on?
I already did that this morning

Vonc2002

So y'all gon pretend this pic wasn't used as a read when y'all thought she was bald headed?

We make it a big deal by making it one the first reads we jump to for black women. To the point, they feel like they have to always prove otherwise
Personally I always thought this was stupid. U clearly see the ponytail is in a bun type of ponytail

FlowerBomb

I mean I for one has never come for beys hair :dead:
I know she wears a lot of weaves and wigs, but I know she ain't BALD :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 12:52:04 PM

Personally I always thought this was stupid. U clearly see the ponytail is in a bun type of ponytail

you fucking lying BITCH!