dfffgg not this random new yorker tellin cardi to get the FUCK out the way

Started by ophababes., June 28, 2019, 09:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Everyday I just think about that thread where Day complimented her for being unbothered :kii: fake stan downe!

This girl is the forreal epitome of pressed

Aalonso.

Quote from: Trey on June 29, 2019, 11:01:08 AM
Idk... I think it's a sense of professionalism more than anything. This is the career you asked for and this is the kinda mess that just comes with it, unfortunately. Absolutely not saying she's wrong for feeling disrespected, but there were much better ways to handle this that ultimately would've gave her the results she was looking for

Walking off gave her results she was looking for. And professionalism? Is the journalist responsible for her own professionalism, too?

fedswatchin

Yea

Celebrities perch down the boulevard and strut right on past them as they're askin questions, takin pics

It's like she can't handle all this

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Keisha on June 29, 2019, 02:26:32 PM
Idk... I think it's a sense of professionalism more than anything. This is the career you asked for and this is the kinda mess that just comes with it, unfortunately.
yea
This is wat many of them r not getting so I'm glad a non-"barb" spoke in out here. Perhaps they can absorb the logic a little easier now.

It's not just her dad. She just finished ripping into TMZ for reporting on her upcoming trial. But this is their job. Ur a celeb ... they report on celebs. Y r u whining?

U shoulda just remained a stripper if u feel that ur exempt from the cons of the industry and celeb life, and should only be flooded with the pros
sssssss

yawl really don't like her huh :dead:
sis was just running an errand ... not holding a board meeting to go over the quarterlies

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 29, 2019, 03:04:45 PM
Idk... I think it's a sense of professionalism more than anything. This is the career you asked for and this is the kinda mess that just comes with it, unfortunately. Absolutely not saying she's wrong for feeling disrespected, but there were much better ways to handle this that ultimately would've gave her the results she was looking for

Walking off gave her results she was looking for. And professionalism? Is the journalist responsible for her own professionalism, too?
Right. Yolanda was tryna give CNN

hunny you have a mic and a samsung handheld... calm down

Cardi was very polite to the wench in the beginning

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2019, 02:41:55 PM
Quote from: Petty Slæbelle on June 29, 2019, 02:33:44 PM
Lay down the law the kwee. You need explicit consent to broadcast anyone thats not a public figure. And thats on period.
PERIOD! And that's why they blocking her people out

They fucking obeyed  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Cardi having real reactions to negative press somehow makes her less real?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

And the reason she went at TMZ was for "inaccurate" reporting. Which is a very  common thing, seeing as a lot of stars have complained about that.

She didn't fly off the handle because they reported "Cardi is going to court" :dead:

So clearly TMZ isn't professional either if they didn't reach out to her team before putting a narrative out there about HER case.

They said whatever they wanted to on their platform, and in turn she said whatever she wanted about it on her platform. Period :dead:

Vonc2002

And many people have taken issue with TMZ. What a dumb thing to say :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 29, 2019, 03:04:45 PM

She didn't just walk off though. And she didn't get the results she was looking for. Sdddds She brought even more attention to it. Now this busted mug is trending across the nation.

And yea, she should be responsible for upholding professionalism as well, but she didn't... so whatchu gonna do now Cardi? Cuz nobody gives a fuck about what she does, they wanna see what you're gonna do. :dead:

That's all I'm saying.

Vonc2002

Cardi handled this the way she handled it (and many a celebrity have handled these exact situations the same way). Furthermore, Cardi isn't worried about "a better way to handle" anything so idk what that even means. This is the same bitch that was about to fight in the midst of a high brow ass event.  She ain't biting her tongue for some nobody, random on the streets.  And tbh THIS is exactly why we love her. This is exactly who tf she is in her music and ain't gonna be faulted for this.  

Vonc2002