Brandy Cece Penniston wants u to remake this

Started by Ma Lo, June 28, 2019, 10:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Unmade on June 29, 2019, 12:11:30 PM
lol @ this dummy thinking I do drugs just cuz i made up a story for kiis on the board.
yeah I thought everyone knew u were kidding

These girls  :plzstop:

GLOCK

This song is fucking amazing btw and a classic 

Vonc2002

And if u did sit here and make up some mess just for attention, ur still pathetic and miserable.  What 30+ yr old man is sitting around concocting ways to get attention from strangers online?  :plzstop:

So ur either a druggie or extremely miserable and pathetic. My hunch is it's a bit of both :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

It been made up why would you think I would tell anything even remotely truthful about myself on a public board dummy? Some some is true but that never was. I work for the aviation industry and they have strict policies and drug testing.  It was for laughs and I dont mind being the victim if it's gonna be some good entertainment. Like I said. You can never come for me and I wish you'd stop trying. Bye Vonc.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2019, 12:16:01 PM
And if u did sit here and make up some mess just for attention, ur still pathetic and miserable.  What 30+ yr old man is sitting around concocting ways to get attention from strangers online?  :plzstop:

So ur either a druggie or extremely miserable and pathetic. My hunch is it's a bit of both :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Just like the church excommunicating yo gay, cracked out ass was made up too huh? :kii:

Vonc2002

That white boy calling u a nigger. Was that made up to? This boy is PATHETIC :kii:

Lazarus

Ma Lo

I have a fabulous career boy and I'm happy cuz I have God and if he is for me then you coming for him too. Keep it up Vonc. 

Vonc2002

f
Boy, just go sit down and stay outta family business. 

Ma Lo

You in MY thread popping off faggot. But that's okay Im about about to get you banned and I'm beating your ass on sight in Chicago.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Unmade on June 29, 2019, 12:29:44 PM
You in MY thread popping off faggot. But that's okay Im about about to get you banned and I'm beating your ass on sight in Chicago.
Ur hurt and I love this shit
Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
:blessed:

Ma Lo

I'm not hurt but I'm fixing to get ya nigger