Timbaland asking Brandy if she's the fuck READY on Instagram ????????

Started by RekeRig, November 28, 2015, 03:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I think Bran should stop trying to be commercially successful and just fucking sing. Fuck the sales because at the end of the day you can still make a coin off your name and back catalog. We just want the music.

FINE.

she probably will give the same phony "yes let's get it" like she usually does and we won't hear no more about it

Stewie

tim is late now....maybe back in the early 2000's i would be flipping out

4everjay

Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2015, 04:06:50 PM
Quote from: iyanla vanzant on November 28, 2015, 03:57:33 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2015, 03:52:01 PM
Brandy is so flaky. Oh lost number! Oh lost the track! Oh, didn't know Timbo wanted to work! Oh, lost contact!

Enough of the coy, naive shit. All these producers would make themselves available for her and she don't grab their best? Smh.! Oh, didn't know Timbo wanted to work! Oh, lost contact!

Enough of the coy, naive shit. All these producers would make themselves available for her and she don't grab their best? Smh.

Youre just making up shit out of your frustration, luv.

What am i stating as fact?

But, she has said things in the past akin to what's in italics. She has said that she doesn't know what happened to entire songs, i.e. black pepper, sirens.

Brandy does seem to change her number. AND has said once or twice when asked about working with Tim or some other producer that she has lost contact with them...as if her manager can't find their manager's contact info.

Do the work, Iyanla!

I now know what kind of fuckimg DUMMY i'm talkin to.
I couldn't fix ya if I tried my luv

fuckin lost cause ass fans

VirgoMind

Brandy is so flaky. Oh lost number! Oh lost the track! Oh, didn't know Timbo wanted to work! Oh, lost contact!

Enough of the coy, naive shit. All these producers would make themselves available for her and she don't grab their best? Smh.! Oh, didn't know Timbo wanted to work! Oh, lost contact!

Enough of the coy, naive shit. All these producers would make themselves available for her and she don't grab their best? Smh.

But, she has said things in the past akin to what's in italics. She has said that she doesn't know what happened to entire songs, i.e. black pepper, sirens.

Brandy does seem to change her number. AND has said once or twice when asked about working with Tim or some other producer that she has lost contact with them...as if her manager can't find their manager's contact info.

Do the work, Iyanla!

Brandy said that she Asked Tim and HE said he didn't he have the Black Pepper song anymore. As if HE lost it. bran also said that Tim is her favorite producer and scheduling has been the issue.

You are just pulling shit out the air lmao

Lazarus

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 28, 2015, 04:11:54 PM
I think Bran should stop trying to be commercially successful and just fucking sing. Fuck the sales because at the end of the day you can still make a coin off your name and back catalog. We just want the music.

!

4everjay

Quote from: VirgoMind on November 28, 2015, 04:13:35 PM

Do the work, Iyanla!

Brandy said that she Asked Tim and HE said he didn't he have the Black Pepper song anymore. As if HE lost it. bran also said that Tim is her favorite producer and scheduling has been the issue.

You are just pulling shit out the air lmao

girl lets just PRAY

RekeRig

dead. she never said she lost contact with Timbo

just that he lost their songs

RekeRig

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: FOHWTBS on November 28, 2015, 04:13:59 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 28, 2015, 04:11:54 PM

!

I agree.

But it seems like she still wants to be a "star" - which is fine, but if you want Rihanna/Bey/Katy success, you have to put in the work.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Stewie on November 28, 2015, 04:12:49 PM
tim is late now....maybe back in the early 2000's i would be flipping out

d

Tim still has it and never lost it.
It all depends on the artist he has to work with.

Young

Quote from: FINE. on November 28, 2015, 04:12:16 PM
she probably will give the same phony "yes let's get it" like she usually does and we won't hear no more about it

Shdbdbbdbffbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfffffffff

Ghan makes me kii

MAY

I can see producers possibly getting frustrated with her.

I mean, it seems like she changes directions like every other month.

When you go into the studio excited to craft something for one of the greatest voices ever,
put in all that work, and then she just peaces out I would be fuckin pissed.

I know it comes with the territory of the music business. but it seems like she does that a lot.

Just my opinionata.