Justin & Ariana Manager Buys Taylor Swift Masters and She's Pissed About It!

Started by Navyman, June 30, 2019, 03:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

And who said she will be broke? Or not making money. Yall really have to brush up on your critical thinking skills.

I went to school for the business side of the industry. She knows how much is tied up to her masters, hence why she feels the way she does. She still got her future records and touring and endorsements AKA more means to money.

🦚

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 30, 2019, 06:23:19 PM

I went to school for the business side of the industry.

N

You must've slept through any and every business strategy class.
Because anyone with any sense of business would see this for the smart business move it is.

Stop being so homotional.

"How much is tied into the masters"  :kii: girl the only additional right that comes with the masters is deciding who the music gets licensed to. Absolutely nothing has changed for taywhore, who will continue to receive 3 royalty checks as a writer, producer and performer.

But business school! Entertainment!  :kii:

This bitch is embarrassed and she brought it on herself. She told big machine fuck you and they bend her over and fucked her right back.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

girl always CHALLENGING someone
just shut up for a day
Taylor is on the OUTS and your fagging out over some mess?
shit

Navyman

Quote from: Petty Slæbelle on June 30, 2019, 06:32:13 PM

N

Because anyone with any sense of business would see this for the smart business move it is.

I know you can't be slow. There is Legal and business and then there is Ethics. What's not necessarily illegally or wrong in someone else's book doesn't mean it isn't for someone else. Again, grow up learn how to explore your emotions like an adult. Godd day.

Bruce

The older I become, the more I work and move up the ladder. The more it becomes clear to me, that the Jews earned their spot in those German ovens in the 40s.  They are the most cut throat, despicable, money hungry and opportunist people you will ever meet on this planet. Of course Braun is Jewish, as is almost every other executive in the entertainment industry is. 

Cowboy Nine

n

so yeah, the end of the day, Taylor was beaten at her own damn game

🦚

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 30, 2019, 06:41:59 PM

N

I know you can't be slow. There is Legal and business and then there is Ethics. What's not necessarily illegally or wrong in someone else's book doesn't mean it isn't for someone else. Again, grow up learn how to explore your emotions like an adult. Godd day.

There is nothing unethical about this purchase.

Like i said. Stop being so homotional. The bitch puts ciara in her video for 3 seconds and you're ready to toss on a cape  :kii: :kii:

Disgusting
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Bruce

Quote from: Petty Slæbelle on June 30, 2019, 06:47:22 PM

N

There is nothing unethical about this purchase.

Like i said. Stop being so homotional. The bitch puts ciara in her video for 3 seconds and you're ready to toss on a cape  :kii: :kii:

Disgusting

Well it is unethical because it was done to slight her, not because she could not afford it. That is very unethical, but of course this was a private sale so their were no laws broken. But I think anyone with a basic business acumen would agree it was no ethical.

Opposites Attract.

Scooter is probably the reason all her shit is flopping aside from the songs being fucking trash.

Hopefully Camila is next. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

NMD

Quote from: Bruce on June 30, 2019, 06:44:27 PM
The older I become, the more I work and move up the ladder. The more it becomes clear to me, that the Jews earned their spot in those German ovens in the 40s.  They are the most cut throat, despicable, money hungry and opportunist people you will ever meet on this planet. Of course Braun is Jewish, as is almost every other executive in the entertainment industry is.

HDjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdj

I agree with this post

:cheerup:

fedswatchin

N

:guys:

fedswatchin

The gorls were dogwalked in here

Scooter did this to spite Taylor and the shit is already blowing up in his face

FlowerBomb

Why does your black ass care about white on white crime?
This mediocre non performing untalented bitch is in tatters and it makes me horny.