Queen Sugar season 4

Started by Drogon, June 30, 2019, 08:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingDavid

Quote from: Drogon on July 01, 2019, 01:26:51 AM
Quote from: KingDavid on July 01, 2019, 01:23:37 AM
Them crocodile tears Nova had while she was meeting up with Jimmy Dale and writing all this tea about her family thinking no one would lash has me weak 🗣 Like did she think it would be all tea and crumpets  :dead: :kii: :plzstop:

I thought Jimmy was about to beat aunt Vi for a min
:guys:

He should have for good measure :dead: Why the hell did she let his crazy ass in her home after all the pain he caused her? PTSD some real shit  :plzstop:

Drogon

Quote from: KingDavid on July 01, 2019, 06:07:29 AM
Them crocodile tears Nova had while she was meeting up with Jimmy Dale and writing all this tea about her family thinking no one would lash has me weak 🗣 Like did she think it would be all tea and crumpets  :dead: :kii: :plzstop:

He should have for good measure :dead: Why the hell did she let his crazy ass in her home after all the pain he caused her? PTSD some real shit  :plzstop:

She was like a lil gorl in trouble...i felt for her

Drogon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 01, 2019, 05:13:10 AM
I haven't watched since season one  :stressed:

You need to get back to watching it

:watchit:

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KingDavid

Quote from: Drogon on July 01, 2019, 06:38:17 AM
Quote from: KingDavid on July 01, 2019, 06:07:29 AM

She was like a lil gorl in trouble...i felt for her

I did too for a minute then I thought all Hollywood has done for her and she let this nigga in their house, oh hell naw Hollywood shoulda thumped her ass too!! :kii:

Drogon

Episode 4 

This really was a tear jerker. Im starting to let up on Nova