omg....

Started by Mel., November 28, 2015, 04:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

older black fags are just not it

charlie.

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 28, 2015, 05:01:30 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 28, 2015, 05:00:07 PM
I thought the other one was cute until I went to his insta and saw all this makeup and weave. 

Thanks.
Cause I was just about to go to his page.   :overit:

!!!!!!!!

Sinpool

Quote from: Herbie on November 28, 2015, 05:45:29 PM
its not all their fault though...

i was so upset last week...one of my coworkers happened to skip a visit to the barbershop it seemed (usually he keep his hair closely cut)....but it still looked neat to me. he has beautiful kinky hair. but here comes a black woman (i hate to say this but....OF COURSE).... asking him when he's gonna cut it. How the hell do you know that he wants to go back to the barber and cut it again? why are you telling him to go back? It took everything in me not to interrupt that little conversation and let her have it on the low. What I really wanted to do was turn around and tell him how much I LOVE his hair. but i can tell the questioning already had him uneasy, I did not want him to feel as if I were patronizing him, because I really love his hair. and his beautiful chocolate skin..he's kind of an adonis :cheerup: lmao!!!!

so i cannot even comfortably sit here and put the blame on these people. sometimes its those who surround them who contribute to foolishness. but i will admit that sometimes foolery comes out of nowhere. I'm sure no one was around Roman asking him when he was gonna grow indian hair.

NDDDDDDDDD

this is so true.

Ive been wearing my mess out lately at school. Got nothing but compliments mostly from white people. Some people even told me my afro fits my personality more than braids. Been loving my mess

I been home barely 3 days and my fam got me contemplating hitting up a barber shop. Black people really have an aversion to kinky hair. :plzstop:

Herb.

November 28, 2015, 07:00:13 PM #49 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:20:17 PM by Herbie
Quote from: Lion Babe on November 28, 2015, 06:54:32 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 28, 2015, 05:45:29 PM
its not all their fault though...

i was so upset last week...one of my coworkers happened to skip a visit to the barbershop it seemed (usually he keep his hair closely cut)....but it still looked neat to me. he has beautiful kinky hair. but here comes a black woman (i hate to say this but....OF COURSE).... asking him when he's gonna cut it. How the hell do you know that he wants to go back to the barber and cut it again? why are you telling him to go back? It took everything in me not to interrupt that little conversation and let her have it on the low. What I really wanted to do was turn around and tell him how much I LOVE his hair. but i can tell the questioning already had him uneasy, I did not want him to feel as if I were patronizing him, because I really love his hair. and his beautiful chocolate skin..he's kind of an adonis :cheerup: lmao!!!!

so i cannot even comfortably sit here and put the blame on these people. sometimes its those who surround them who contribute to foolishness. but i will admit that sometimes foolery comes out of nowhere. I'm sure no one was around Roman asking him when he was gonna grow indian hair.

NDDDDDDDDD

this is so true.

Ive been wearing my mess out lately at school. Got nothing but compliments mostly from white people. Some people even told me my afro fits my personality more than braids. Been loving my mess

I been home barely 3 days and my fam got me contemplating hitting up a barber shop. Black people really have an aversion to kinky hair. :plzstop:
awwww bvy :stressed:

If YOU want to keep YOUR hair, keep it. i'm sure it looks nice.
even though it's family, i know u love them, and they know not what they do...but it's a form of self hate...it makes us uncomfortable for some reason. don't let others discomfort determine what ull do with urself....

send me a pic if u can :stressed: u dont have to show me ur face....i just wanna see :stressed:

wonder how some of these people would feel if people started asking them.... "ummm when u taking that HORSE TAIL off ur head hun? "

"when u gon stop walking around with BLOND HAIR and colored contacts? huh?! :cheerup: "

"when u gonna stop DRENCHING ur fucking head in chemicals?  :plea: "

oh no.....don't DARE do that. they'd have a fit, you'd be WAY out of line.

idiots.

Annie

Why is his face pale?

/.\

Annie

/.\

BrokenHeartsHeal

[instagram]

serve EDGE then

these tattoos  :kii:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Herb.

roman removed those photos of him with that horse attached to his head :dead:
wat kinda testing 1,2,3

BAPHOMET.

:plzstop:

sdffffffffffffff probably because no one commented on them. When I was looking earlier.
No one could even muster up to say "so nice"  :kii:

LOONA.

Ommm

If he lurking on Bsource?