I love that other singer's are inspired by Queen

Started by BigDawg, November 29, 2015, 12:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: Mista 7.0 on November 29, 2015, 05:41:45 AM
Just because he does background vocals does not mean he was thinking about Bran. Y'all really have to chill on this. That don't even sound like some mess Bran would do.
The bridge

BranLover

Quote from: BigDawg on November 29, 2015, 06:50:10 AM
Just because he does background vocals does not mean he was thinking about Bran. Y'all really have to chill on this. That don't even sound like some mess Bran would do.
The bridge

nbbbb

BigDawg

Quote from: NexTae on November 29, 2015, 07:21:40 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on November 29, 2015, 06:50:10 AM
The bridge

nbbbb
:plzstop:

Myron

Keee

Sloppy! a mess!

Learn the discog before commenting

RekeRig

i actually know him and he's one of her BIGGEST stans  :dead:

he cried when she reposted his video. from the vibrato to his choices .... its all very Brandy influenced. You want us to "stop" but her influence never does LMAO! we can kinda go all day

RekeRig

Quote from: Myron on November 29, 2015, 08:19:05 AM
Keee

Sloppy! a mess!

Learn the discog before commenting
im in here crying

outsiders feel that it's soooo inconceivable but she's legend, folks.

RekeRig

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on November 29, 2015, 05:46:32 AM

Or maybe the fact that he's singing a Brandy song...
:plzstop: :plzstop:

and DEAD @ Talisa knowing the song instantly. such a stan

Code Red: itsMista

RIG you is throwing major shade. Any problem you have you know that you can PM. I'm not about to do this with you on here with these clowns. I jumped the gun and didn't know, ki ki ki. Y'all doing the most.

Bentley!

November 29, 2015, 10:52:09 AM #24 Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:52:29 AM by Bentley!
am screaming at the 6 background boxes

That's another thing singers do when tryna emulate Bran.

Extra stacks. Nothing he did was really moving or creates contrast. He really could've created that with just 2 boxes :dead:

That's why a lot of producers will say she's the queen of messing in the background :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Bentley! on November 29, 2015, 10:52:09 AM

Extra stacks. Nothing he did was really moving or creates contrast. He really could've created that with just 2 boxes :dead:

That's why a lot of producers will say she's the queen of messing in the background :dead:

r u a vocal producer?

Code Red: itsMista

Bran have a million unreleased tracks so to know every single one of them shows a lot about what you do with your time. I'm not a fan of a lot of the unrelease stuff cause clearly it was never release for a reason. I didn't even have to know of this song to know that the boy sound a mess. He sound nothing like Brandy and his background was terrible.

Bentley!

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2015, 10:59:44 AM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 29, 2015, 10:52:09 AM

r u a vocal producer?
amateur at best! :dead:
and I can arrange my own stuffs, and like, generic pop stuffs

Vocal production is such a unique gift tho

Gilgamesh.

Slightly off-topic but two singers that emulate Bran's style without giving too much are India Shawn & Joi Starr.

Phantom

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on November 29, 2015, 05:46:32 AM

Or maybe the fact that he's singing a Brandy song...

This dummy fag stay tryna discredit queen and ends up with EGG on his ashy face every time  :dead: