Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

I hate when male singers try to imitate her tone
it sounds so nasal and ugly to me. Especially when Ray-J and Omarion try it

Phantom

Quote from: ........ on November 29, 2015, 11:27:57 AM

I was just thinking this. It really is cringe worthy. It sounds so faggy.

yummy

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on November 29, 2015, 05:46:32 AM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on November 29, 2015, 05:41:45 AM
Just because he does background vocals does not mean he was thinking about Bran. Y'all really have to chill on this. That don't even sound like some mess Bran would do.

Or maybe the fact that he's singing a Brandy song...

:dead:

Bentley!

Quote from: ........ on November 29, 2015, 11:27:57 AM
let me expound on this from an experts point of view

The "nasal" "ugliness" actually comes from the back of their throats. They're trying to mock her tone by limited airflow.

Great observation tho stRay! I totally agree.

Vonc2002

Is this Today? That song is amazing and so inspiring
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Just because he does background vocals does not mean he was thinking about Bran. Y'all really have to chill on this. That don't even sound like some mess Bran would do.
Ur a legit fckn idiot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2015, 11:42:43 AM
Ur a legit fckn idiot

n

Code Red: itsMista

Ur a legit fckn idiot

And your mother should have throat you down. You're such a waste of space and a following idiot.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mista 7.0 on November 29, 2015, 12:02:33 PM
Ur a legit fckn idiot

And your mother should have throat you down. You're such a waste of space and a following idiot.
f
Yea, ur dumb as fck

I'm so sick of you dick riders. You bitches need your own identity and stop trying to judge your response from the user above.

Vonc2002

So because u said something WRONG and everyone called yo slow ass out on it, people don't have identities? Maybe before u open your mouth next time, u'll know what the fck ur talking about, dummy

Kaeli.

Wtf is "throat you down"? Was that an incest mess? :diddraispoot:

Girl kiss my ass. Find yourself and then you can speak to me fake bitch. I don't have to explain shit to a faggot with no identity and hate on me. Girl fly