RHOP Ep. 9: Days of our Knives

Started by M-Rocka, July 07, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

M-Rocka

I'm just trying to understand why Candiace is trash for doing the same thing Ashley did to everyone else in the past and why OG is being praised for pretty much the same thing Candiace is being condemned for lol..

Zankou.

I'm not condemning her for anything lol I don't like the bitch and this Ashley shit is just the icing on the cake. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on July 07, 2019, 09:37:32 PM
I'm not condemning her for anything lol I don't like the bitch and this Ashley shit is just the icing on the cake.
Ashley is getting ransacked, can't wait to see next week with Karen!!!

:roflmao:

M-Rocka

Michael is going to give Ashy the clap if he hadn't already.

Nine

July 07, 2019, 10:06:43 PM #39 Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 10:10:19 PM by Nine
And n @ these late ass tweets Candiace is sending

She really thinks she's reading the gorls.

Ashley's giving birth while you're fumed up and about to get evicted from your mom's townhouse. with dry hay on your head nonetheless.

Orange face self.

Vonc2002

I hope they keep tearing into Ashy. And her husband is fckn GAY
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on July 07, 2019, 08:18:31 PM
I really can't stand Candiace.

grrr! mad! bout it!

Hun where is that energy with Dorothy.
Firstly, that's her mother.  Secondly, she does have that energy with her :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Le Champ on July 07, 2019, 08:43:15 PM
"After I left Ms. Dorothy's home..."
you know what :dead: :dead: :dead::dead:
sssddsdffffddffffffffff
That was a good one

Vonc2002

Quote from: Le Champ on July 07, 2019, 08:54:07 PM
Quote from: Nine on July 07, 2019, 08:49:39 PM
Quote from: Plastic on July 07, 2019, 08:45:41 PM
Bitch Candiace has been crying on every.single.episode.

I'm OVER it.
djnadjnksdadfdf

I'm sick of seeing sis doing that damn pageant cry when she dabs the tissue in the corner of her eye

Girl stfu and woman up

Somebody said that folded tissue needs to be a Housewife cuz it's been on every episode
:plzstop: :plzstop:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002