Tami Feels OG Was Attacked By The Group (Sneak Peek)

Started by M-Rocka, July 10, 2019, 06:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blamblam

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 12, 2019, 01:19:20 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 12, 2019, 01:13:47 PM
oh wow ... I kinda like this Cece girl.... am I not supposed to?

cause the way she stood in her mess, while the Kristen girl looked on the edge of breaking down is drawing me in

cdjnjs,\dvnd

Loving the comments under this vid btw.

The girls see Kristen for what she is :blessed:

I've noticed how they upload these clips to Youtube with titles to paint certain girls in a negative light. Too bad the audience sees through it  :letsmessfag:

ssw4919

They are trying to gaslight the audience and write the narrative that Cece is a manipulative puppetmaster.  Shaunie, Tami, and all of them are trying to do it because NONE of them like Cece (I think because she's Asian and educated and called them all dummies last season :plzstop: ).

Too bad Byron poked a whole in their theory by saying HE was the one who talked about "the secret" over dinner.   Now what?  :overit:

Scott.

Quote from: 89 on July 12, 2019, 01:03:04 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 12, 2019, 12:58:01 PM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on July 12, 2019, 12:55:53 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 12, 2019, 11:26:39 AM
Some of y'all only dislike OG because she's dark skinned

ya'll see it!

Yeah.
but so is Kristen, Malaysia and Jennifer

Brandon switched my words. I thought it was the original post  :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 12, 2019, 01:33:48 PM
They are trying to gaslight the audience and write the narrative that Cece is a manipulative puppetmaster.  Shaunie, Tami, and all of them are trying to do it because NONE of them like Cece (I think because she's Asian and educated and called them all dummies last season :plzstop: ).

Too bad Byron poked a whole in their theory by saying HE was the one who talked about "the secret" over dinner.   Now what?  :overit:
!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure what Tami's motivation is, but Shaun, Malay, and Evil need to go

the way they tried to ramp up this drama... getting deep! :dead:

"how are you gonna feel if wedding day comes and his kids aren't there?"
:stressed:

"oh... i'll be fine, I really don't care!"
:hmph:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 12, 2019, 01:33:48 PM
They are trying to gaslight the audience and write the narrative that Cece is a manipulative puppetmaster.  Shaunie, Tami, and all of them are trying to do it because NONE of them like Cece (I think because she's Asian and educated and called them all dummies last season :plzstop: ).

Too bad Byron poked a whole in their theory by saying HE was the one who talked about "the secret" over dinner.   Now what?  :overit:
These hoes owe Cece an apology

Scott.

Yeah. Kristen is trash and everyone knows it 

ssw4919

No one gaf that grown kids are mad at their stepmom.  Byron raised his kids, got Thomas a coaching job, paid for dinners, etc. well into adulthood.  Cece was letting Kristen borrow clothes while Kristen was throwing her under the bus.  What more do they want?  His job is done.  If they want to sever ties, so be it.  :letsmessfag:

It says A LOT about their relationship that they can't go straight to Byron and express their grievances.  If they were as close and picture perfect as they claim, they would do that.

KRISTEN started this family beef because she wanted to pick a fight with Cece and throw her under the bus to earn points with the cool girls.  When she had to pull a reason out of thin air to explain her nonsense, she inadvertently threw Byron under the bus, too.  That's all her fault.  :plea: 

Scott.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 12, 2019, 01:39:12 PM
No one gaf that grown kids are mad at their stepmom.  Byron raised his kids, got Thomas a coaching job, paid for dinners, etc. well into adulthood.  Cece was letting Kristen borrow clothes while Kristen was throwing her under the bus.  What more do they want?  His job is done.  If they want to sever ties, so be it.  :letsmessfag:

It says A LOT about their relationship that they can't go straight to Byron and express their grievances.  If they were as close and picture perfect as they claim, they would do that.

KRISTEN started this family beef because she wanted to pick a fight with Cece and throw her under the bus to earn points with the cool girls.  When she had to pull a reason out of thin air to explain her nonsense, she inadvertently threw Byron under the bus, too.  That's all her fault.  :plea:

THANK YOU!!!

I don't see why folks can't grasp this fact

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on July 12, 2019, 01:56:35 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 12, 2019, 01:39:12 PM
No one gaf that grown kids are mad at their stepmom.  Byron raised his kids, got Thomas a coaching job, paid for dinners, etc. well into adulthood.  Cece was letting Kristen borrow clothes while Kristen was throwing her under the bus.  What more do they want?  His job is done.  If they want to sever ties, so be it.  :letsmessfag:

It says A LOT about their relationship that they can't go straight to Byron and express their grievances.  If they were as close and picture perfect as they claim, they would do that.

KRISTEN started this family beef because she wanted to pick a fight with Cece and throw her under the bus to earn points with the cool girls.  When she had to pull a reason out of thin air to explain her nonsense, she inadvertently threw Byron under the bus, too.  That's all her fault.  :plea:

THANK YOU!!!

I don't see why folks can't grasp this fact

Bentley. HARRIS!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 12, 2019, 01:58:43 PM
sss
this unbothered bitch

ssddfsffcfxxddxdsssdxdddf
Cece is fckn BEAUTIFUL too. This long flowing ass hair :ohwow:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

sss
this unbothered bitch

Cece has been my fave these past two seasons, she knows these bitches are beneath her but goes about it in a way that it's  almost endearing  :dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2019, 03:07:02 PM
sss
this unbothered bitch

ssddfsffcfxxddxdsssdxdddf
Cece is fckn BEAUTIFUL too. This long flowing ass hair :ohwow:

I tripped out when I found out she is almost 50.  :guys: