How many have u seen? If it's not enough, you'll be judged

Started by Vonc2002, July 10, 2019, 09:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Yea and she was killed, big head self.  I still have the higher learning dvd......as well as poetic justice  :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: animmai. on July 10, 2019, 11:22:35 PM
Love Jones is terrible, and so is Purple Rain (not sure why this was even on the list tbh)

:udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Mount Everest. on July 10, 2019, 11:22:12 PM
wasn't Tyra in Higher Learning? I watched that shit ONCE a million years ago

yeah she slayed... she got an oscar nod ... successful self

Vonc2002

Can we talk about how fckn BLACK Janet was in this? It actually shocked me that she could actually give urban. She KILLED

And I loved this scene and song. Act a bit jans

BAPHOMET.

lets not do too much, Her acting was ALRIGHT. Tupac CARRIED 

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

b7

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 10, 2019, 09:56:20 PM
Quote from: animmai. on July 10, 2019, 09:54:18 PM
Quote from: Ton on July 10, 2019, 09:33:59 PM
Everything but Roots, Cooley High, and Dead Presidents

Dead Presidents is a classic!

When Kween hopped out that dumpster and emptied the shell in that pig  :thatssowendy: my nipples get hard every time
YES!!!!!!!!!
This movie was fckn GOOD! Chris Tucker showed he was more than a comedy actor. WATCH THIS!
!!!!!!

I wish he did more films back then  :uhh: 
I really don't Damn understand

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 10, 2019, 11:23:42 PM
Love Jones is terrible, and so is Purple Rain (not sure why this was even on the list tbh)

I had an ex who used to do spoken word poetry and that movie is VERY triggering  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: animmai. on July 10, 2019, 11:38:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 10, 2019, 11:23:42 PM

I had an ex who used to do spoken word poetry and that movie is VERY triggering  :plzstop:
Not u having flashbacks :dead:
So i guess this means u didn't see the Love Jones play
:diddraispoot:

Vonc2002