Damn, It Must Sucks To Be Short

Started by Navyman, July 11, 2019, 02:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Kurama on July 11, 2019, 08:36:32 AM
What's an incel bby?
white straight men who can't get a woman so they sit in their parent's basement on Reddit and 4Chan and complain about all women are trash because they don't go for the nice guy but the men who treat them horribly and pretty much are misogynistic and disgusting.

QuoteIncels are members of an online subculturewho define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.Self-identified incels are largely white and are almost exclusively male heterosexuals. The term is a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates".

Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy, self-pity, self-loathing, misogyny, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people. The American nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups.

I got that quote from Wikipedia

Cowgirl

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on July 11, 2019, 08:47:16 AM
jjjjjjjjjhs;kjd

umm why did that man jump on him though!??!?!

#justice4mario
It really wasn't necessary. The guy was clearly having a meltdown and he decided to insert himself.

ton

Quote from: MelMel on July 11, 2019, 08:56:25 AM
What's an incel bby?
white straight men who can't get a woman so they sit in their parent's basement on Reddit and 4Chan and complain about all women are trash because they don't go for the nice guy but the men who treat them horribly and pretty much are misogynistic and disgusting.

QuoteIncels are members of an online subculturewho define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.Self-identified incels are largely white and are almost exclusively male heterosexuals. The term is a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates".

Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy, self-pity, self-loathing, misogyny, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people. The American nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups.

so pretty much every unattractive white man  :dead: :kii:

MelMel

Quote from: Ton on July 11, 2019, 09:04:08 AM
What's an incel bby?

so pretty much every unattractive white man  :dead: :kii:
:plzstop:

Navyman

Quote from: Eh... on July 11, 2019, 08:46:06 AM
So he's angry bc he's short and not because he is tired of being picked on? 🤔
Since no one was picking on him there and he went off and said women in general when asked who said that there.... I'm gonna assume it's the height. Look at the way he's going off and tryna be big and bad just to regular people who just want a bagel  :dead:

GLOCK

July 11, 2019, 09:30:54 AM #35 Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 09:31:27 AM by EXPENSIVE DICK
Omg y'all
hes going through it.

Someone neutralize it

https://twitter.com/mikelivorio_/status/1149005251267239937

GLOCK

When Ross shoved him out that door :dead:

Kurama

What's an incel bby?

Wait educational king. Lemme start using this 'gainst these pasties lolz

FlowerBomb

Quote..2003, Karl Lagerfeld revealed his aversion to short men: "The worst is ugly short men. Women can be short, but for men it is impossible. It is something that they will not forgive in life - to be born short and ugly . I have never been friends with a short man in my life. Don't trust them; they are mean, and they want to kill you."

Well he was right :plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

Navyman

Quote from: FlowerBomb on July 11, 2019, 09:37:12 AM
Quote..2003, Karl Lagerfeld revealed his aversion to short men: "The worst is ugly short men. Women can be short, but for men it is impossible. It is something that they will not forgive in life - to be born short and ugly . I have never been friends with a short man in my life. Don't trust them; they are mean, and they want to kill you."

Wth. Ksksksksks
:omgwatshappening:

b7

Quote from: Eh... on July 11, 2019, 08:46:06 AM
So he's angry bc he's short and not because he is tired of being picked on? 🤔
who was picking on him

CHOKE

kakskkdkdkkerjkdjdjrkrkrkrkekekekrkdjr

I don't trust short people either

Very mischievous

ophababes.

Well he is dead :plzstop: :plzstop:

damn

yea

Moon