Spinderella Suing Salt-N-Pepa For Screwing Her Over

Started by M-Rocka, July 11, 2019, 12:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on July 11, 2019, 03:27:19 PM
who? what? HOW?!?!?!

this bitch is ridiculous ya'll
Answer my questions or get the fuck out.

Gilgamesh.

There's no reason for them to be having these issues 20 years later. She should have sued after they gouped her out her coin the first time. 

Bruce

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 11, 2019, 03:31:20 PM
There's no reason for them to be having these issues 20 years later. She should have sued after they gouped her out her coin the first time.

Because she does not have a case, and without them she has nothing else. If she is so valuable to the group, why hasnt she found success on her own?

This is kind of sad, trying to force someone to acknowledge you. I have never considered her a part of the group. I've always thought of only Salt and Peppa.

reekz

Sue them Spin. This show really made me unlike them. 

Eh...

Quote from: Scott. on July 11, 2019, 01:21:59 PM
Quote from: Eh... on July 11, 2019, 12:51:10 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 11, 2019, 12:26:07 PM
I don't blame her, especially after how she was treated on that show.

They actually treated her better on the show than on previous shows they've had...

I don't think so. But I digress
😂🤣 They literally ignored her and repeated she's a cry baby and just our dj not a group member on the other shows... They didn't even let her be on them they had her be a guest of the show

They still treated her like crap on this show but they at least tried to pretend for the camera she was a group member just not an important one.

But anyway I'm happy she finally realized she needs to move on from them for real bc they don't respect her
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Eh...

July 11, 2019, 04:05:37 PM #20 Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 04:11:55 PM by Eh...
Quote from: Bruce on July 11, 2019, 03:34:22 PM

Because she does not have a case, and without them she has nothing else. If she is so valuable to the group, why hasnt she found success on her own?

This is kind of sad, trying to force someone to acknowledge you. I have never considered her a part of the group. I've always thought of only Salt and Peppa.

None of them found much success outside of the group in all honesty she is the most successful one out of the 3... She stays working while the other 2 depend on one another to work.

How could you not consider her a part of the group she was there for everything except the first CD and she even had a verse on a song or 2
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Cowgirl

Quote from: Eh... on July 11, 2019, 04:05:37 PM

None of them found me success outside of the group in all honesty she is the most successful one out of the 3... She stays working while the other 2 depend on one another to work.

How could you not consider her a part of the group she was there for everything except the first CD and she even had a verse on a song or 2

Scott.

reekz

Huh

Do you know the history of Salt N Papa? Spin was apart of the group. They basically went commercial with Very Necessary and the DJ era was played out. After that album they stopped anyways but Spin was always there.

Lazarus

Ma Lo

That's a shame they're treating her like that.