Rihanna lashes the Navy

Started by 🦚, July 11, 2019, 02:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

That bitch got her own money and once u have a certain amount of money, all of that is irrelevant. She don't give af about no money. This bitch hurt but online playing with people? That bitch aint stopped putting on makeup online or stuffing herself in those negligees. Aint nobody trying to hear that shit. If the album aint ready then just don't say shit. This type of shit aint funny nor is it cute
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2020, 03:32:30 PM
And that's real.  Like,  I get she probably playing but bitch people have been waiting for yrs for a new mess and your response to people being over anticipating is u saying ur over us anticipating.  Bitch, don't fuck around and lose a fckn fan, because anticipating can quickly change to not giving a fuck.  How dare this hoe. Not I'm sick of u telling me that ur anticipating my new music.  This broken English speaking ass bitch.  Like gtfoh
Loving this post so much  :scrumptious:

Vonc2002

Lemme get tf outta here before I lay into this bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2020, 03:32:30 PM
And that's real.  Like,  I get she probably playing but bitch people have been waiting for yrs for a new mess and your response to people being over anticipating is u saying ur over us anticipating.  Bitch, don't fuck around and lose a fckn fan, because anticipating can quickly change to not giving a fuck.  How dare this hoe. Not I'm sick of u telling me that ur anticipating my new music.  This broken English speaking ass bitch.  Like gtfoh

Asgfgfhbj

She is retired bby.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

ssss

this girl put out 8 albums in 10 years

yawl will be okay, and can wait

and everyone will be loving her soon as it drops

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on February 07, 2020, 03:49:18 PM
ssss

Ok what does this have to do with anything :blink:
The bitch is going on a 4 yr break. 8 in 10! So tf what :plzstop:
Like I said tho,  it's not even the album isn't here shit. The real disrespect is telling people ur over us anticipating. Ight bet. How about we over u, that clown ass makeup, and that tacky ass lingerie. Summa these girls need to be humbled

🦚

——————///——————-

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2020, 03:53:56 PM
ssss

Like I said tho,  it's not even the album isn't here shit. The real disrespect is telling people ur over us anticipating. Ight bet. How about we over u, that clown ass makeup, and that tacky ass lingerie. Summa these girls need to be humbled
my soul is being fed :ohwow:

🦚

Feed your liver a mocktail hoe.
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Actually anti did come out over 4 yrs ago now. We over the shit

MelMel

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2020, 03:53:56 PM
ssss

ssssss

I'm sure she responds to a lot of people
but these are the kinds of posts that make people fume I guess

I mean I'm definitely ready for the new album, but I'd rather her create a masterpiece and take her time. She's worked SO hard this past decade..and was cranking albums OUT back to back on top of touring etc

She's now creating an empire for herself .

I think sometimes fans can be greedy and selfish.
Let her live her life a lil, so she actually has some shit to sing about and not just for the sake of pleasing some fickle fans  :dead:

Vonc2002

Boy, are not listening to what I'm saying?  It's one thing to not have a album out, ready,  etc. But THIS shit aint funny or cute.  Just continue to say nothing or say I know ur waiting but I'm still creating,  blah blah blah. Stop justifying this stupid shit. 

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2020, 04:14:11 PM
Boy, are not listening to what I'm saying?  It's one thing to not have a album out, ready,  etc. But THIS shit aint funny or cute.  Just continue to say nothing or say I know ur waiting but I'm still creating,  blah blah blah. Stop justifying this stupid shit.

I don't have to justify anything she's doing; and I'm not btw :dead:

Im just saying Im glad she's actually taking her time.

And fume or no fume--the fans will be okay once the music is released

Vonc2002