Rihanna lashes the Navy

Started by 🦚, July 11, 2019, 02:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I'm sorry but i dont find the humor in playing with your fans, the people that fckn support U, and you know they've been waiting on new music.........for YEARS. Like, I'm done with this bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2019, 03:05:06 PM
I honestly don't think this is funny and as a fan that's been waiting I'm a bit offended
tbh

MelMel

Cowgirl

Quote from: MelMel on July 11, 2019, 03:22:28 PM
I'm loving this meltdown
A whole stanbase in shambles!! :dead: I've never seen anything like this before. :uhh:

CHOKE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2019, 03:15:46 PM
I'm sorry but i dont find the humor in playing with your fans, the people that fckn support U, and you know they've been waiting on new music.........for YEARS. Like, I'm done with this bitch

ldlddkdkekekekrkrkjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjrjejrjrjrjjrjr

CHOKE

July 11, 2019, 03:33:09 PM #52 Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:34:04 PM by The Mad Choke
Damn I always feel full and fed

:scrumptious:

I could never imagine being this hungry for content

LOONA.

How many albs Bey gone put owt before this girl does fjkkgggg

Don't think the Navy getting anything this year either  

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2019, 03:15:46 PM

Po baby   

LOONA.

fedswatchin

ophababes.

not the butt hurt rih's in here crying

quee was only poking fub of the fact that the year ain't over and already being accused of being a liar. basically calm tf down and be patient

if she put owt a rush mess, yall would drag ha for that

take ur time hefty quee. we're all gon be HERE for it regardless.