Brandy and Chris have amazing chemistry huh

Started by Ma Lo, July 12, 2019, 08:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: yearofbrandy on July 12, 2019, 03:30:13 PM
This definitely would had been a hit! Ugh. This song is waaaaay better than Love Again. I'm over it already.

!!!

Love Again is boring.

Gilgamesh.

I wish y'all would just say you don't like something Bran does instead of waiting for threads like this to try and give an objective tea.

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 12, 2019, 03:38:27 PM
n

I wish y'all would just say you don't like something Bran does instead of waiting for threads like this to try and give an objective tea.
hcndbdndndndndnd

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 12, 2019, 03:38:27 PM
n

so people can't have an opinion anymore?

jtwoeleven

I could never fully get into this song. Lemme listen again

Monika

Quote from: lovechild on July 12, 2019, 02:34:30 PM
Cuz Chris is a Stan and can keep up with her vocally! He studies Brandy and knows how to get her in her bag. Daniel is cute but idk if he's on Brans level.
:uhh:
Yahudah

CREAM.

CREAM.

And it's no hit record either 

n

hit! Smash!

:omf:

CREAM.

Nice little fall record when I'm cleaning the house or something 

Monika

This chyle said that Chris can keep up with Brandy vocally......... :hmph:
Yahudah

Vonc2002

I'm listening to Love Again rn and it shits on this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Damn Brandy is singing her ass off on this. I hope Love Again gets as many views as Do Better on YouTube .. Do Better is very old but is so much better and the beat hits so much harder than Love Again.

Vonc2002

This Chris Brown song is almost terrible 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

It's an unreleased song with over 1MM views on YouTube. A lot of people like it.