Iono y’all this is a hard one

Started by Kaeli., July 13, 2019, 12:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrah

Insecure is light years better than Girlfriends. The Angie Stone theme song set the tone for how boring the episodes were.

Girlfriends could have easily been on the Lifetime Channel.

Vonc2002

The angie stone theme was the best thing about the show. I would literally listen to the theme and then turn the channel
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

I wouldnt go there. But its better than AIDScure 

b7

Vonc2002

Not asking whose never seen a damn UPN show :dead:
MOST of the damn world :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Primetime Emmy, Golden Globe, NAACP,  Critics choice, MTV nominated show Insecure

GIRLFRIENDS

BAPHOMET.

Boy stfu. If Insecure came out back then it would've been SMACKED right on UPN which was a pretty big station then. Also it wouldn't have done as good as the other messes since most of the cast is ugly. 

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 13, 2019, 10:19:46 PM
Primetime Emmy, Golden Globe, NAACP,  Critics choice, MTV nominated show Insecure

GIRLFRIENDS

m

Yea because nigger shows were SO Revered in the 00's

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 13, 2019, 10:29:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 13, 2019, 10:19:46 PM

GIRLFRIENDS

m

Yea because nigger shows were SO Revered in the 00's
Some were just not the ones on UPN :dead:

Vonc2002

And UPN has NEVER been a big network :plzstop:
These girls didn't get an HBO mess and didn't deserve one.  That's kinda IT

GLOCK

Vonc2002