RHOP Ep. 10: Showdown at the Hoedown

Started by M-Rocka, July 14, 2019, 08:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2019, 02:58:30 AM
And Gizelle keeps starting mess and no one addresses her for it.  She told Ashley that Karen was talking really badly about her at Candiace's.  When???
She did.  On the last episode
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

She didn't say anything that bad.  Ashley was going in on a Karen like she really bashed her. Even if she did, it would be deserved.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2019, 03:27:44 AM
She didn't say anything that bad.  Ashley was going in on a Karen like she really bashed her. Even if she did, it would be deserved.
That's not what gizelle told Ashley tho.  Karen didn't actually say anything that bad but that's not what was conveyed
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Ugh Karen is kween. I could watch her get Ashley together all day :blessed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 15, 2019, 03:30:17 AM
Ugh Karen is kween. I could watch her get Ashley together all day :blessed:
Yea i love Karen tbh. The nerve of this bitch thats been having everybody's name in her fckn mouth for over 3 yrs to feel ANY kinda way. When they showed Robyn yelling WHAT'S THE ISSUE!?!?
I fell tf OUT :kii:

ssw4919

Someone make a gif of Karen's hairstylist tryna read the tea over her shoulder.   :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2019, 03:40:37 AM
Someone make a gif of Karen's hairstylist tryna read the tea over her shoulder.   :dead:
I hollered at that too

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2019, 12:14:06 AM
Quote from: Nine on July 14, 2019, 08:59:53 PM
I'm screaming.

None of these girls like Candiace except for Karen huh?

:plzstop:

They do, but she is overdramatic and thinks people want her to go at Ashley.  Monique tried to clue her in that she will end up looking like Ashley, but Candiace is too stubborn to listen.  She argues like a little kid.
!!!

I like Candiace but these tantrums she throws are making he think differently :uhh:

Cowgirl

I'm starting to use Katie a bit. I think her stupid comments during the first season made me hate her but she seems to have a great personality

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 15, 2019, 02:55:22 AM
I HATE Giselle. Idk how any of them sit around her wack ass
>>>><<<<

The way this bitch throws rocks and hides her hands. Glad Karen called her ass out.

M-Rocka

I really hate this, hopefully they get it together because I like them both. Monique really shouldn't be too chummy with Trashley or else she's going to assassinate her character again.

:19k:

Cowgirl

Kweenique is dragging with actual receipts huh?

:scrumptious:

Cowgirl

Quote from: BowDown on July 15, 2019, 09:36:01 AM
I'm starting to use Katie a bit. I think her stupid comments during the first season made me hate her but she seems to have a great personality
Katie: Here's to fake bitches and ass grabbing! :tistheseas:

NCBBCFBBFBFBFBFBBCBF

Bentley. HARRIS!

Candiace ... chill owt bruh  :calmdownsis:

it was entertaining at first then she just sat there and whined to me. she's not the powerhouse in arguments that she thinks she is, she just keeps yelling louder and repeating the same stuff they tried to hash out 15 minutes ago  :uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 15, 2019, 10:21:23 AM
Candiace ... chill owt bruh  :calmdownsis:

it was entertaining at first then she just sat there and whined to me. she's not the powerhouse in arguments that she thinks she is, she just keeps yelling louder and repeating the same stuff they tried to hash out 15 minutes ago  :uhh:
Exactly! A second coming of Nene but not ghetto tbh. Hate bitches that feel the need to do all of that hollering to make a point.