K Michelle close out performance CMA Award’s

Started by Drogon, July 15, 2019, 07:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

I like Blame Yourself.And I like the production on Tennessee but the vocals sound mimicky.I hope that's not her other country music will be.

Drogon

No pain will do well at radio

But surprisingly ppl like Hurt Shit

Drogon

Album and tv show coming in January. So glad to see country music welcoming her with open arms. She did things the right way. Country music industry has strict protocols to enter

Scott.

Love the performance.

But I have to be honest, I absolutely hate this new album

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

I just started streaming.  Imma wait until I'm finished before making any judgments.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on November 12, 2023, 02:55:52 PMLove the performance.

But I have to be honest, I absolutely hate this new album

She didn't put none of the songs we wanted and she only put out one single and has not looked back 😑 and the album came after tour like gorl wtf

Ulysses

November 14, 2023, 07:53:13 AM #546 Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 07:54:17 AM by Ulysses
Is K Michelle about to be a country star before Monica?? Monica has been trying for almost a decade now

jareezy

How many albums has the new record sold I e been looking but it appears like it never charted
?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

Eh...

Quote from: Ulysses on November 14, 2023, 07:53:13 AMIs K Michelle about to be a country star before Monica?? Monica has been trying for almost a decade now

Lol Monica performed at 5 the country music awards last year
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Eh...

Eh... I wasn't feeling the performance but not just her I wasn't feeling jelly roll either and I like his music
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Eh...

Quote from: ivorian oph on April 17, 2023, 07:05:42 AM
Quote from: Drogon on April 16, 2023, 11:53:49 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on April 14, 2023, 02:26:12 PM
Quote from: Drogon on April 14, 2023, 02:17:40 AM

bbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

is this supposed to be her country ?

:diddraispoot:

No her country is real authentic country. She got songs with Dolly Parton, Lee Ann, Breland, Blanco, Morgan Wallen snd Jimmie Allen.

She doesn't leave home anymore to shoot music videos. She shoot all her video's on a farm she purchased and live on.

This will be her official first single I think

this is corny

not because she doing country. but because she's changing her accent while she sings to sound like a "country singer". it's giving very much SNL, sketch comedy bit.

it's a shame too, cuz this could have really been a book. oh well, maybe the country gors who don't know ha will use.

I don't think she's changing her accent I think she's just not fighting to hide it like she normally does, she sounds country AF during interviews to me
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

ophababes.

Quote from: Eh... on November 14, 2023, 01:03:45 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on April 17, 2023, 07:05:42 AM
Quote from: Drogon on April 16, 2023, 11:53:49 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on April 14, 2023, 02:26:12 PM
Quote from: Drogon on April 14, 2023, 02:17:40 AM

bbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

is this supposed to be her country ?

:diddraispoot:

No her country is real authentic country. She got songs with Dolly Parton, Lee Ann, Breland, Blanco, Morgan Wallen snd Jimmie Allen.

She doesn't leave home anymore to shoot music videos. She shoot all her video's on a farm she purchased and live on.

This will be her official first single I think

this is corny

not because she doing country. but because she's changing her accent while she sings to sound like a "country singer". it's giving very much SNL, sketch comedy bit.

it's a shame too, cuz this could have really been a book. oh well, maybe the country gors who don't know ha will use.

I don't think she's changing her accent I think she's just not fighting to hide it like she normally does, she sounds country AF during interviews to me

referred to when she sings bby