Eva Calls Kenya A “Manipulator” & “Compulsive Liar” During Filming Fight

Started by M-Rocka, July 16, 2019, 08:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 16, 2019, 09:27:03 PM
I'm just wondering how EBTva can afford to go on vacation and she's broke as hell. I really don't like this bitch anymore. Hopefully this little truce her and Yovanna got going on don't last very long.

I never saw it for her

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on July 16, 2019, 10:51:30 PM
I'm just wondering how EBTva can afford to go on vacation and she's broke as hell. I really don't like this bitch anymore. Hopefully this little truce her and Yovanna got going on don't last very long.

I never saw it for her
I was so Team Eva when she first joined, but the more I saw of her, the more turned off by her I was. They should bring her bridesmaid on the show to humble her broke ass.

Drogon

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 16, 2019, 11:20:58 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 16, 2019, 10:51:30 PM

I never saw it for her
I was so Team Eva when she first joined, but the more I saw of her, the more turned off by her I was. They should bring her bridesmaid on the show to humble her broke ass.

She such a flip flopper

ophababes.

the way i screamed