Eva Calls Kenya A “Manipulator” & “Compulsive Liar” During Filming Fight

Started by M-Rocka, July 16, 2019, 08:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on July 16, 2019, 09:39:57 AM
Eva is the last person to call somebody a liar
Right twin, I'm still waiting on what these gorls on what Kenya has lied about. We already know them Scorpios lies a lot (EBTva & Viledra)

M-Rocka

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on July 16, 2019, 09:43:52 AM
Kenya is a liar

she lied about her dog's death
she lied about being married
she lied about being a sought after hollywood actress
she lied about her daughter's birth date
she lied about really dating walter

etc etc
That's the only thing she was really delusional about, all of those other things are really minute.

Drogon

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 16, 2019, 11:54:43 AM
Right twin, I'm still waiting on what these gorls on what Kenya has lied about. We already know them Scorpios lies a lot (EBTva & Viledra)

Cowgirl

Quote from: Drogon on July 16, 2019, 12:08:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 16, 2019, 11:54:43 AM

M-Rocka

Quote from: Drogon on July 16, 2019, 09:41:23 AM
Quote from: BowDown on July 16, 2019, 09:35:54 AM
Quote from: Drogon on July 16, 2019, 09:33:06 AM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on July 16, 2019, 08:59:25 AM
well we all know

Eva live in a chicken shack
Right. This broke ass, lying ho has some nerve.

Then got dragged by her own wedding party for being a broke bitch and using other ppl houses to film in.
:dead:
I don't even care for MasterCard Madam, but I hope she makes EBTva uncomfortable again.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Kenya is not a liar.  She gets called one by the lying, scamming likes of Fraud, but Kenya is usually vindicated in the end.  Kim called her a liar all season about her husband, but she is married.  Apollo lied for YEARS about Kenya propositioning him for sex, but finally admitted he was lying.  Kandi said she learned about Walter and believed Kenya's side.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 16, 2019, 12:58:51 PM
Kenya is not a liar.  She gets called one by the lying, scamming likes of Fraud, but Kenya is usually vindicated in the end.  Kim called her a liar all season about her husband, but she is married.  Apollo lied for YEARS about Kenya propositioning him for sex, but finally admitted he was lying.  Kandi said she learned about Walter and believed Kenya's side.
Period.

Drogon

Quote from: BowDown on July 16, 2019, 12:59:27 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 16, 2019, 12:58:51 PM
Kenya is not a liar.  She gets called one by the lying, scamming likes of Fraud, but Kenya is usually vindicated in the end.  Kim called her a liar all season about her husband, but she is married.  Apollo lied for YEARS about Kenya propositioning him for sex, but finally admitted he was lying.  Kandi said she learned about Walter and believed Kenya's side.
Period.

BAPHOMET.

Drogon