Eva Calls Kenya A “Manipulator” & “Compulsive Liar” During Filming Fight

Started by M-Rocka, July 16, 2019, 08:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Kenya is a whole liar and a manipulator :dead:
We've watched tha show and seen shit ourselves.  I don't need phaedra to tell me nothing about nothing. And Kenya WAS inappropriate with Apollo multiple times......... on national tv :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

Drogon

Quote from: Twitter User on July 16, 2019, 01:15:45 PM
she should be worrying about why she let a whole looney toon cum inside of her before she worries about kenya

Now she has to move every other month to hide from him AND the repo man
:dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

Kenya has a husband that loves her and their child

Didn't kev say Marley aint his ???

Cowgirl

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 16, 2019, 01:09:09 PM
Kenya is a whole liar and a manipulator :dead:
We've watched tha show and seen shit ourselves.  I don't need phaedra to tell me nothing about nothing. And Kenya WAS inappropriate with Apollo multiple times......... on national tv :plzstop:

Who did she manipulate?  No one ever liked her.  :dead:

We saw them interact on tv inappropriately, but Apollo pulled out that lie about her accosting him at a Vegas hotel and offering fellatio.  The lie never even made sense, and Phaedra knew it was a lie, but they ran with it for several seasons to punish Kenya.  Kenya had even posted at the time that was never in Vegas at the same time as Apollo.

Phaedra was also running around on Kenya's first season calling her an alcoholic.  That lie never came up again because you rarely see Kenya drink, and never drunk.

They said she was lying about Christopher Williams and his common law wife, but she wasn't.  They weren't married.

Another thing Kenya was vindicated On was donating $10,000 to Detroit Public Schools, at Nene's request, even though Nene never did as agreed.  :plzstop: 

People questioned her pregnancy, which turned out to be true.

ssw4919

Cowgirl

This is really fucking crazy that no one has been able to substantiate a single lie Kenya has told yet continue to call her a habitual liar.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 16, 2019, 02:00:07 PM
Now let's list Fraud's laundry list of confirmed lies.   :heythere:
The bitch came in lying and went out the same damn way.