This desperate girl

Started by HUGO, July 16, 2019, 05:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

I never understood DWoods

:uhh:

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

I actually liked ALL their voices within the group. D Woods had a pivotal role. The girls who had distinct voices are my favorites on the songs
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Twitter User on July 16, 2019, 08:02:21 PM
Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 16, 2019, 07:54:45 PM
Quote from: Twitter User on July 16, 2019, 07:51:03 PM
Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 16, 2019, 07:46:33 PM
Damaged was a huge hit. I mean it was massive. That was all the incentive he needed to continue funding them as a group. But months later the nigga broke them up on TV :dead: he's TRASH
It was a top 10 tea which was good for them.

But we can't forget that Aubrey was determined to be a Playboy playmate
D. Woods was somewhere kissing her ass as she stepped out onto Broadway
Aundrea was making stops at Mickey Dee's

The most talented, useful, hard-working and salvageable bitch from the group was Dawn
And he took her with him to try to make something else with her.

I think Diddy was just using his noggin. It just so happens that Dirty Panties didn't work out as he planned.
Really, they should've put the girls in groups on the show before he picked one. They would've been able to bund (Nene) and figure each other out. The girls were doomed from the start
daddadadaad

Yeah.

vfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffvr
dsc

r these gwen's harajouku girls

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kalifornia on July 16, 2019, 08:03:28 PM
Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 16, 2019, 07:55:46 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on July 16, 2019, 07:53:03 PM
Quote from: Twitter User on July 16, 2019, 06:41:17 PM
Their album sales declined with the second mess.

But scored a bigger single with "Damaged".

Diddy did what most labels would have done. Cut his losses while the getting was good and kept it pushing

And on top of the decline in sales, they were at each other's throats. And Aubrey was somewhere morphing into a Baywatch bimbo
While D. Woods was somewhere dykin' it up in Atlanta and Aundrea was snackin on fudge pops

sfnfsfsnsfsfnfsnfsnsf

Like gors...Let's look at more than one element here

:ummwhat:
sis is diddy bringin u back to be the den mother :raycharles2urmess:

:uhh:
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvd
s
f
fsdw

day don't act like you ain't givin this tea in every Bey/Ci/Karru thread on here :plzstop:

Nine

Quote from: Twitter User on July 16, 2019, 08:05:52 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 16, 2019, 08:03:26 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on July 16, 2019, 08:02:32 PM
None of this mess woulda happened if he signed Denosh
True. They wouldn't have even gotten a chance to release a first single.
[l]p-k0[op9ji

not too fucking much on GODnosh

Her debut single mess shat all over anything Aubrey put out tbh

dsjndasnsdlksddms'asmkl

This Scott Storch inspired Soundclick song always sends me

fedswatchin

Quote from: Twitter User on July 16, 2019, 08:16:59 PM
Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 16, 2019, 07:52:18 PM
Aundrea made my soul cry when she was talkin about all she ever wanted was to be in a group. She wasn't tryna do a bunch of other stuff like D Woods and Aubrey. They all played a part in the breakup but Diddy didn't have to fuck them over like that. And I think a lot of that last ep with the 5 of them was hyped up and dramatized for ratings. Diddy wanted to have a good show over putting in the work to make them gel as a group
I think a lot of that drama between them was real

The addition of all that dramatic music was probably extra sdsdsddsdsdds
but I can imagine things coming to that with a girl group

I mean we're talking about a girl group. It's not exactly uncommon for things to get real messy. What was really fucked up is that Aubrey left without even saying goodbye to Aundrea. It's kinda crazy how toxic things got between them but that's what happens. I can imagine Aundrea being frustrated that no one could pin down Aubrey and just make her focus on music.

She was just so intent on being a superstar in her own right, and it didn't help that people were gassing her up with those individual photoshoots for Blender and mess.

You had:
- a lil Mexican Danny Devito gor from a wholesome home who just wanted to sing
- the Black girl who just swam out of the waters of Katrina and was ready to work her ass off for success and make something of herself
- the country girl who just down for whatever and rolled with the flow and shut her mouth Kelly Rowland style
- then you had the privileged White gal from Cali who wanted to sell sex and be the next Pam Anderson-
-And her dyke slave who followed her around.

I mean..
vfvvcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccds
af
f

I always knew Aubrey being in the group was inevitable because she was the most popular but it's a shame that was also the cause of their demise. yeah, they were doomed from the start.

fedswatchin

"- the country girl who just down for whatever and rolled with the flow and shut her mouth Kelly Rowland style"

fldkmfdddddddddddddddddddddddddc

Shannon did tend to give a "yeah, ur right bey, lemme stop talkin bout it" hash and tag and tea :kii:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Twitter User on July 16, 2019, 05:40:25 PM
Diddy is no different than many other labels who use an artist until they feel as if they're wrung dry and are of no longer any use to them...then disposes of them.

The difference here IMO is that Diddy made such a point of putting his face into every got damn video, song and photoshoot with those artists that we actually had a person to point at instead of an entire label.

People harp on the label's less successful artists but we can't forget that Bad Boy brought us Biggie. 112. Faith Evans. Mase.

The label definitely followed through with acts, but I think the height of its power was in the 90's.

He completely destroyed DK ... you forget he is BAD BOY .. he owns .. so yeah we are gonna look to him

faith biggie etc yeah yeah we know who he brought us but he ruined alot of other careers FACT

Nine

This dance break LDSASDLKADSMD'ASMADKLDSM'DSALKSD

mmph! have fun!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 89 on July 16, 2019, 05:48:29 PM
I think the issue with Diddy is that most of Bad Boy's artists didn't end up well off
Faith is like the only one and she left kinda early
112 is split up, BIG is dead, Ma$e fell off after the 1st album and can't decide whether or not to preach, Craig Mack died, Loon quit rap and became a Jew I think, Black Rob got locked up, I think G Dep died, Carl Thomas is doing like OK, Total broke up, Dream, Daband I mean...

basically !!! diddy aint shit when it comes to other artists...

Cowgirl

Which careers outside of DK did Diddy ruin?

Opposites Attract.

I think y'all don't give DK their credit. Yeah there was issues but they held it together and did their jobs. Perfectly. We really didn't know there was drama until that last episode. They also talked about how they all collectively had a conversation about doing a 3 album making it bigger than the rest, getting as much coin as they can and calling it quits. They were smart, it's just that Diddy wanted ratings, fired Aubrey and all hell broke loose. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BowDown on July 16, 2019, 08:29:19 PM
Which careers outside of DK did Diddy ruin?
Cheri Dennis
Shyne
JLo
Total
Mario W
Carl Thomas
Loon
Mary J Love & Life era..

The list goes on

It's unconditional, these days you know....