Femme It Forward starts TODAY (2nd show in Cali tonight!)

Started by Young, July 19, 2019, 11:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Young on July 19, 2019, 11:13:37 PM

Oh hell naw....this trash ass audience. No way in hell would I be able to hold up a phone and keep my composure hearing those pots and pans. I'd be in the crowd PERFORMING!!!
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Young

Quote from: Kode Red on July 19, 2019, 11:40:55 PM

Oh hell naw....this trash ass audience. No way in hell would I be able to hold up a phone and keep my composure hearing those pots and pans. I'd be in the crowd PERFORMING!!!

Ssnsnsndndds

Cowboy Nine

Ameriie sounds good-ish.

That dry ass crowd didn't seem that into her tho

:-/

Eh...

I never get comments like this... People enjoy things differently those people could be having the time of their life and bc they aren't expressing their enjoyment like you would they are trash 🤔
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Nine on July 19, 2019, 11:58:59 PM
Ameriie sounds good-ish.

That dry ass crowd didn't seem that into her tho

:-/

I read a couple of comments that said there were some technical difficulties with her visuals so they cut her set short. She was over it so she did 2 songs acapella and one thing.

Young

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Eh... on July 19, 2019, 11:59:27 PM

I never get comments like this... People enjoy things differently those people could be having the time of their life and bc they aren't expressing their enjoyment like you would they are trash 🤔

Eh. I get that and understand that. Trash was an overstatement/exaggeration a bit...but its just weird to me....that's all...to each is own.

RAY7

oooh Bran looks good
mad she went before Monigga though