what exactly is the BENEFIT of joining the fucking army? especially for a faggot

Started by BAPHOMET., July 23, 2019, 12:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: BAPH. on July 23, 2019, 12:39:10 AM
Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on July 23, 2019, 12:36:22 AM
He's getting all the dick he wants. You seem jealous.

I get that and I dont risk my life for a worthless country ran by a balding RAT

so again... the benifit ?

You aint getting no army dick bbydll.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: mylogistics on July 23, 2019, 01:21:21 AM

I have nothing but admiration and respect for you! My mother and two younger brothers are apart of the military family. The benefits are indeed everlasting.

fuck your mother and your brothers.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on July 23, 2019, 01:24:55 AM
Quote from: BAPH. on July 23, 2019, 12:39:10 AM
Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on July 23, 2019, 12:36:22 AM
He's getting all the dick he wants. You seem jealous.

I get that and I dont risk my life for a worthless country ran by a balding RAT

so again... the benifit ?

You aint getting no army dick bbydll.
did I... say thats what I wanted?

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on July 23, 2019, 01:20:27 AM
Most of the military isn't in any harms way. I did deploy once to the middle east but it was a hour away from Doha soooo... Yeah. And my salary was tax free the entire time. Got a bit coined up.

what kind of company you been surrounded by throughout your experience? I've just known a few people with fucked up mentalities, people in it for the wrong reasons and some racist ass people I trained/trained with in rotc and always wondered wtf they're doing now.

Aalonso.

jealous of the everlasting benefits and respect for doing what you would never

BAPHOMET.

DrewBabyLove

Lol I just think the idea of what the military does as a whole, on a daily basis is skewed. How we fight wars in 2019 is vastly different from what it was in the past. Though we are well trained and can pop shit if need be, we aren't sending 60k troops on the ground right now. We have fighter jets, stealth bombers, drones, ships and subs, proxy fighters, special forces, and the like now. What I do and what most of our base does is just in support of that. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: BAPH. on July 23, 2019, 01:28:25 AM
Im trying to figure out why there are so many homeless veterans ?
The same way there are tons of other people in every other walk of life who squander opportunities and benefits afforded to them :blink:

But yea, i think the same.  When you're in the army or sum shit there are so many jobs that are afforded to u SOLELY for that reason........GOOD jobs too.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

I have no idea. I think it's just like any homeless person. They just have a label so it sticks out more. And usually the homeless vets are the older ones who actually did experience some mental or physical trauma and are disabled. Even able military people sometimes have difficulty transitioning back into the normal, civilian way of life but there are resources and benefits that help with that. Maybe some people just don't take advantage of the those things and just kinda flop. Add PTSD or an amputated leg from decades ago and you have the homeless vets with the hats you despise 

Vonc2002

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on July 23, 2019, 01:29:55 AM
Lol I just think the idea of what the military does as a whole, on a daily basis is skewed. How we fight wars in 2019 is vastly different from what it was in the past. Though we are well trained and can pop shit if need be, we aren't sending 60k troops on the ground right now. We have fighter jets, stealth bombers, drones, ships and subs, proxy fighters, special forces, and the like now. What I do and what most of our base does is just in support of that.
And for this reason i contemplated joining a lil later in life but NAH! I have a friend who joined and while he was there became a computer programmer or sumn......... ON THEM!  Nigga living good. There are definitely benefits to being in the military

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: BAPH. on July 23, 2019, 01:24:56 AM
Quote from: mylogistics on July 23, 2019, 01:21:21 AM

I have nothing but admiration and respect for you! My mother and two younger brothers are apart of the military family. The benefits are indeed everlasting.

fuck your mother and your brothers.

Awh...it's ok Baph. You too can be someone of value when you grow up.   :feelinmyself: