Forever 21 Under Fire For Sending 'Diet Bars' w/ Plus Sized Orders

Started by Freemala Harris, July 23, 2019, 09:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Quote from: Freeruu on July 23, 2019, 09:18:47 PM/

https://twitter.com/coffeespoonie/status/1153760467506073600

bit

The plus gors better launch a civil rights owt
this fat bitch is doing the most
trigger!

Girl .. how do u feel about weight loss commercials? Instagram ads about fitness?

Is that triggering?

Hopefully the snack encouraged ur fat ass to be more respectful to your cholesterol level

Vonc2002

I was just talking to my friend about shit like this the other day.  Fat people don't like feeling any kinda way about their lifestyle and that's why you'll find alot of fat people hang around other fat people.  They feel less judged and less uncomfortable about how they eat and shit. If choose to sit around and keep growing then so be it, but u don't get to feel hurt because other people aren't joining in and hand holding yo ass thru your delusion. Send those fckn bars out and make these girls look in the mirror then forever 21
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

n

At these fatties complaining about getting a healthy free snack when they stuff their mouths with all kinda unhealthy shit 24/7..  Fuck outta here :dead: 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cheetah. on July 23, 2019, 09:26:37 PM
I don't see the problem. Being fat isn't normal.
THIS! When u ordering 3 and 4X size clothes then SOMEONE needs to step tf in. These philanthropists
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Freeruu on July 23, 2019, 09:30:05 PM
This was definitely problematic

hmph-a

sdddddfdddddffddddddfd
That's why I can't sit up and watch shit like this
watch me eat. LOBSTER!
Girl, how about u film yo big ass enjoying a lite salad

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Nine on July 23, 2019, 09:33:27 PM
A lot of fat shaming in here

!

a few of my faves could use a gift basket mess in the mail tho