Forever 21 Under Fire For Sending 'Diet Bars' w/ Plus Sized Orders

Started by Freemala Harris, July 23, 2019, 09:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Freemala Harris

Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 23, 2019, 10:11:23 PM
People are quick to demonize things like "diet culture" but what about the promotion of obesity in the media as if it's some sort of identity?

Some people are quick to adopt the whole "I'm fat and dassit, this is ME. Take me as I am." mentality because of that promotion.
A perfect example would be Mo'nique and her anti-"skinny bitch" campaign back in the day.

It's not good for someone to feel as if they're destined to be overweight/obese, when the difference between themselves and a skinnier person is simply a numbers game that would last for weeks to months - one that you can start at any time you feel you're ready to commit.

It's something as simple as "Damn I've been eating more, I'm gaining."
"Yay I been eating less and exercising I'm losing."
You control it. It's not a destiny of some sort or an identity. But yet it's promoted that way.

If the gorls are gonna be angry and call shit out, call everything out...if you care so much about the wellbeing of mankind.

And this is coming from a gor who loves a cheese wonton :woohoo: lol

r u victim blaming :unbothered:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 23, 2019, 10:24:24 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on July 23, 2019, 10:18:59 PM
Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 23, 2019, 10:11:23 PM
People are quick to demonize things like "diet culture" but what about the promotion of obesity in the media as if it's some sort of identity?

Some people are quick to adopt the whole "I'm fat and dassit, this is ME. Take me as I am." mentality because of that promotion.
A perfect example would be Mo'nique and her anti-"skinny bitch" campaign back in the day.

It's not good for someone to feel as if they're destined to be overweight/obese, when the difference between themselves and a skinnier person is simply a numbers game that would last for weeks to months - one that you can start at any time you feel you're ready to commit.

It's something as simple as "Damn I've been eating more, I'm gaining."
"Yay I been eating less and exercising I'm losing."
You control it. It's not a destiny of some sort or an identity. But yet it's promoted that way.

If the gorls are gonna be angry and call shit out, call everything out...if you care so much about the wellbeing of mankind.

And this is coming from a gor who loves a cheese wonton :woohoo: lol

r u victim blaming :unbothered:
r u fatphobic? :udontlookok:

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Bentley. HARRIS!

ophababes.

Quotediet culture is so toxic

no bitch them twinkie's and ding dongs you stuffing down your gullet are toxic

love my big gors, but some if these porky the pig butterball ass bitches need to have a fucking seat.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Xavier on July 23, 2019, 11:58:44 PM
The amount of times I've been clowned for not cleaning my chicken bones  :uhh:

I'm sorry, that shit's gross :plzstop:
on a drumstick i'll eat the main top part and nibble around the side mess and DASSIT.
On to the next piece.

now a WING  :ohwow:

Kalifornia.

Ew. I won't even touch a drumstick. Too many veins & tendons. Yuck. 

b7

Quote from: Freeruu on July 23, 2019, 09:20:29 PM
Not ordering a triple XL and it coming w/ a free pack of slim fast

how rude
I'm in here crying

CHOKE

LOONA.