X-Men - Power of X (Out Now) - All Omega Levels confirmed

Started by Sharon., July 24, 2019, 01:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 24, 2019, 02:00:43 PM
This is an iconic moment for our generation of black gays.

Every pillow case tied around our head

Every sheet wrapped around us while the fan was blowing

Every damn leap from couch to couch, splashing water on big sis

Thank you Lord

DDSDSDSSDSDSDS

Demm_

Quote from: Kalifornia on July 24, 2019, 02:04:58 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 24, 2019, 02:00:43 PM
This is an iconic moment for our generation of black gays.

Every pillow case tied around our head

Every sheet wrapped around us while the fan was blowing

Every damn leap from couch to couch, splashing water on big sis

Thank you Lord

!!!!
Rolling my eyes in the back of my head to make them look all white while holding the water hose making it "rain"

:stressed:
I am crying realllllll tears,!,!,!,!,

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ShujQuarius on July 24, 2019, 11:40:13 PM
I wonder if there's any way to tone down Franklin's GOD level power and bring him into the MCU...

they toned down Omegas ALOT.

They explained that it you have multiple powers, only one is Omega

Which means PEEN can only read a bunch of minds at once

Storm is officially the strongest X-Woman now
:blessed:

Gilgamesh.

I wonder if there's any way to tone down Franklin's GOD level power and bring him into the MCU...

I mean, everyone gets nerfed a bit for the movies so it's possible. Besides they confirmed the F4 is in the works so they kinda have to bring him in somehow.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on July 25, 2019, 08:45:55 AM

they toned down Omegas ALOT.

They explained that it you have multiple powers, only one is Omega

Which means PEEN can only read a bunch of minds at once

Storm is officially the strongest X-Woman now
:blessed:

n

They said her TP is Omega, her TK isn't. So she could still pretty kill anyone with a thought hun :dead:

Pearls Khan

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 25, 2019, 08:52:53 AM

I mean, everyone gets nerfed a bit for the movies so it's possible. Besides they confirmed the F4 is in the works so they kinda have to bring him in somehow.

That's true, but they'd REALLY have to nerf him. I mean, the Celestials see him as an equal, Galactus is scared shitless of him. Who would be the villain if they toss him on a team :uhh:?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ShujQuarius on July 25, 2019, 09:45:01 AM

That's true, but they'd REALLY have to nerf him. I mean, the Celestials see him as an equal, Galactus is scared shitless of him. Who would be the villain if they toss him on a team :uhh:?

If/when they do introduce him they can make it so he doesn't know he has powers - he's still be very young so it's plausible.

2nd F4 movie - Crossover with the X-Men and him learning to use his powers.

Then the last film of Phase 5 can feature The Celestials vs Avengers/X-Men/F4/Guardians :ohwow:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 25, 2019, 09:50:20 AM

If/when they do introduce him they can make it so he doesn't know he has powers - he's still be very young so it's plausible.

Then the last film of Phase 5 can feature The Celestials vs Avengers/X-Men/F4/Guardians :ohwow:

That actually sounds like a VERY cute idea :ohwow:

Navyman

That's not gonna happen. Phases are only lasting 2 to 3 years and they aren't doing any big crossover events  anytime soon. Said they will focus on small ones from now on to shake things up. Hence Phase 4.

CHOKE

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Tonkaman on July 25, 2019, 10:05:31 AM

That's not gonna happen. Phases are only lasting 2 to 3 years and they aren't doing any big crossover events  anytime soon. Said they will focus on small ones from now on to shake things up. Hence Phase 4.

nnmm

Wel obviously it's just wishful thiking hun but I said the end of Phase 5 for a reason. Meaning if they did crossover it won't be for at least another 4/5 years.

Navyman

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 25, 2019, 10:16:16 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on July 25, 2019, 10:05:31 AM

nnmm

Wel obviously it's just wishful thiking hun but I said the end of Phase 5 for a reason. Meaning if they did crossover it won't be for at least another 4/5 years.
Yeah that would be cute and it's gonna happen. I wasn't shooting down your idea. just saying phase 5 is unlikely with them doing for such a short amount of time and the material they have to fit in now including the TV shows.