Quote from: SAME OL' G on July 28, 2019, 12:39:35 PM
n
anita is more influential than Sade
m

Toni B!

I GUESS.

Sade's voice and music is more important than Anita tbh
f
Aren't u a Mary J blige fan? Anita baker is the reason that bitch sings. Get real, hoe
Anita ain't even Mary's biggest influence :dead:

She loves GODé as well
And Aretha
And Chaka
And Gladys
And Mariah. So what?

Also

Mary > Anita as well lmao hence why Anita was paying Tribute to Mary later on down the line

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2019, 04:29:54 PM
And Anita doesn't have a flop album..........her debut wasn't huge but every album after that was a hit

Her first one BOMBED

& the last one flopped as well

And if we're being nit picky... PLATINUM in 1990 is kinda embarrassing as well

Sade with her 6 multi platinum albums >>> :blessed:

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2019, 04:35:46 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on July 28, 2019, 04:34:07 PM
And Anita doesn't have a flop album..........her debut wasn't huge but every album after that was a hit

Each and every album!
Mylo, i fck with u from here on out.  I don't care what Sle PMs me.  U cool with me

:traciandchelle:
Let him keep pm'ing you. He's a fan.  :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2019, 04:43:48 PM

Her first one BOMBED

Im not even gonna formulate a rebuttal for this because u sound stupid  :dead:
Also her last album did well and is certed
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2019, 04:47:41 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2019, 04:43:48 PM

Her first one BOMBED

Im not even gonna formulate a rebuttal for this because
you can't

Thanks.

Vonc2002

And fck what this old dumb bitch is talking bout let's get the mess from the horses mouth

PERIOD :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Sade isn't that girl 

Vonc2002

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2019, 04:48:33 PM
And fck what this old dumb bitch is talking bout let's get the mess from the horses mouth

I wasn't going to insert Mary in this conversation, but yeah Anita is pretty much the reason why my baby kicked down the🚪of MCA Records.  :wub:

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: mylogistics on July 28, 2019, 05:00:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2019, 04:48:33 PM

I wasn't going to insert Mary in this conversation, but yeah Anita is pretty much the reason why my baby kicked down the🚪of MCA Records.  :wub:
Yea idk what OLDli is talking about. I'm not even a Mary fan like that and have heard  Mary talk about Anita numerous times and how she didn't think she could sing (which she barely can LOLZ) until she heard Anita. 'Nita kinda......well.......INSPIRES these girls

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2019, 01:03:33 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 28, 2019, 12:46:54 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2019, 12:39:01 AM
Stevie's voice is actually kinda nasally and THIN to me. I've never quite used.  Stevie's music>>>>>his singing
:stressed:

King when are u gonna agree with me. let's stan for NSN or some mess
I'm waiting on u to be right. Also, I'd rather listen to secrets instead :stressed:
hxhxjjcjcjcnfnncn faggot  :kii:

Vonc2002

I MEAN..........HEY SLE :letsmessfag:

QuoteBeyonce tells us about her influences
QuoteWith her second solo album, B'Day, due in stores Sept. 5, the R&B star gives us a look at seven key things that help inspire her music.

THE MISEDUCATION OF LAURYN HILL
"There's definitely something beyond Lauryn Hill that's in her voice and her mind when she writes songs. She's gifted and blessed."

ANITA BAKER
"My mother played her and Luther Vandross all day at her hair salon. I always performed her music when I made my mom's friends watch me sing."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ew.com/article/2006/09/01/beyonce-tells-us-about-her-influences/amp/

Y'all really hate to see it huh  :kii:

b7

Sade is super influential though. most female singers know what's what 

Vonc2002

Sade wasn't mentioned btw