Prettiest Housewives of Any Franchise

Started by ssw4919, July 28, 2019, 04:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Gizelle is beaut' but she is not as well-preserves as Cynthia and Kenya.  You can tell the latter two made a living off their looks.

Monique is pretty, too.  Actually, all of the RHOP are pretty, except Ashley and her pointy chin.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 28, 2019, 04:39:38 PM
Gizelle is beaut' but she is not as well-preserves as Cynthia and Kenya.  You can tell the latter two made a living off their looks.

Monique is pretty, too.  Actually, all of the RHOP are pretty, except Ashley and her pointy chin.
!!!

ssw4919

Some people are so impressed by light skin and green eyes.

Good Morning Gorgeous

Is the question based on with or without makeup???  :uhh:

Gilgamesh.

July 28, 2019, 04:43:24 PM #21 Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 04:47:36 PM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 28, 2019, 04:39:38 PM
Gizelle is beaut' but she is not as well-preserves as Cynthia and Kenya.  You can tell the latter two made a living off their looks.

Monique is pretty, too.  Actually, all of the RHOP are pretty, except Ashley and her pointy chin.

!

Was just coming in to say this. Monique is very pretty, you can tell Karen was a looker in younger years (she still looks good, minus those busted ass wigs), Katie is cute (same issue as "Kurn"), Gizelle is gorgeous.

Honestly if Robyn took some oestragen or something to soften her up a bit she'd be stunning.

ssw4919

Cynthia looks better on her RHOA days than she even did in her prime modeling days.

Robyn is beaut', too.  She's just not feminine.  :dead:

Cowgirl

Cynthia, Kenya, Gizelle, Porsha, Monique, Melissa, Erika, and Denise are the prettiest btw.

ssw4919

Erika ain't pretty.  Whenever they show her dresses down or without makeup, it's shocking.

Denise was beaut' in her prime but she's lost it.  :-/

Joyce, The Latina on RHOBH, was pretty as well.

But the black girls >>>>>

ssw4919

July 28, 2019, 04:48:30 PM #25 Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 04:48:54 PM by ssw4919
Naturally pretty self.  :blessed:

Hair slays, too.  I think she's prettiest on her cast.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 28, 2019, 04:47:36 PM
Erika ain't pretty.  Whenever they show her dresses down or without makeup, it's shocking.

Denise was beaut' in her prime but she's lost it.  :-/

Joyce, The Latina on RHOBH, was pretty as well.

But the black girls >>>>>
!!!

The black girls are def the prettiest

Vonc2002

Quote from: mylogistics on July 28, 2019, 04:42:56 PM
Is the question based on with or without makeup???  :uhh:
Yea cause Kenya without her mess...........
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

I mean, she glams up well when her team makes her over.  But...

Cowgirl